“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Larry Borom at the 9th minute ... :speechless:

On the late hit breakdown, Braxton Jones didn't get close to his guy, it was a tough afternoon for him, hopefully he just gets the chance to improve.

On the TD pass, we had WR's running open in two places ... Two.

Great watch though.

So much to build on in this O.

Dumpster Fire

Liked Posts:
Nothing felt gimmicky in this offense. There were very few head scratching play calls overall. It felt like a competent scheme. I want Luke Getsy to stay in Chicago and see what he can build as a play caller for Fields. Don't leave for some dumpster fire franchise after one year, stay with Da Bears for 2-3 seasons and see where things can go with more time and resources invested into this offense. Maybe Getsy can be HC of the Bears at some point, who knows.

Bearey Palpatine

Liked Posts:
Nothing felt gimmicky in this offense. There were very few head scratching play calls overall. It felt like a competent scheme. I want Luke Getsy to stay in Chicago and see what he can build as a play caller for Fields. Don't leave for some dumpster fire franchise after one year, stay with Da Bears for 2-3 seasons and see where things can go with more time and resources invested into this offense. Maybe Getsy can be HC of the Bears at some point, who knows.
Let's pump the brakes bruv. I like Getsy and think he may be the truth but he's not getting a head coaching offer or gig after one season.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah the Int wasn't as bad watching the replay. Hua did a good job dropping late and hard to see him thru the underneath defender. Having said that, also agree that ball should have been thrown a tick earlier and with more velo and it probably beats Hua.

Good to see JT saw what I saw and the ball has to come out faster on those sacks. OL did hold up reasonably well.

@run and shoot please watch and listen to a former QB explaining why Fields was late on throws that result in sacks as well as how the OL is not responsible for the DE on a naked bootleg.

Last edited:

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah the Int wasn't as bad watching the replay. Hua did a good job dropping late and hard to see him thru the underneath defender. Having said that, also agree that ball should have been thrown a tick earlier and with more velo and it probably beats Hua.

Good to see JT saw what I saw and the ball has to come out faster on those sacks. OL did hold up reasonably well.

@run and shoot please watch and listen to a former QB explaining why Fields was late on a throws that result in sacks as well as how the OL is not responsible for the DE on a naked bootleg.
That int definitely looked a lot worse live vs the angle of the replay he used.