QBs v Atlanta this year

jts1207

Liked Posts:
Wilson

31/35 322yds 4 TD 0 picks. 143.1 rating

Prescott

34/47 450yds. 1 TD 0 picks 109.4 rating

We can disregard Prescotts 3 rushing TDs for this exercise.

What do you think Moped will put up?

Last edited:

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Prescott was 34/47.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
What is the point of his thread? Mitch is a bad QB. We all know this.

Do you expect or care if he will compare to Wilson or Prescott?

We don't all know this. I want to hear from the Mitch fanboys

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
All that matters is that if Mitch continues to play like he did today and his top 2 WR's decide to bring their balls and hands to the game, he and the Bears will win a lot of football games this season. Much to many of you all's dismay.

msadows

Liked Posts:
All that matters is that if Mitch continues to play like he did today and his top 2 WR's decide to bring their balls and hands to the game, he and the Bears will win a lot of football games this season. Much to many of you all's dismay.

And if the run game continues to play like this, we probably make the playoffs.

bareness

Liked Posts:
What is the point of his thread? Mitch is a bad QB. We all know this.

Do you expect or care if he will compare to Wilson or Prescott?
That's the last thing people need to be worried about. The question is can our defense stop the Falcons offense? They let the Giants offense go 95 yards for a TD.

msadows

Liked Posts:
That's the last thing people need to be worried about. The question is can our defense stop the Falcons offense? They let the Giants offense go 95 yards for a TD.

At this point i'm more worried about the defense than I am the offense.

Mitch looks like he can manage a game and the run game looks solid. They might only net us 20 points a game at most, but the defense is lookin like they might give up 30+ to good offensive squads...

bareness

Liked Posts:
At this point i'm more worried about the defense than I am the offense.

Mitch looks like he can manage a game and the run game looks solid. They might only net us 20 points a game at most, but the defense is lookin like they might give up 30+ to good offensive squads...
Agreed. Next week's maybe in Mitch's hands and I am not too comfortable with that.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:

I agree but the OP is talking about QBs and Offense.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
We don't all know this. I want to hear from the Mitch fanboys

I mean, I didn't think he was particularly bad today. I didn't like his first INT, but even that wasn't a horrible play. It was within Robinson's catch radius.

I think it was really a culmination of Trubisky, his WRs, and Nagy just not being very good. To me, it seemed like we tried to play it safe up 17-0. Nagy just doesn't seem to have that killer instinct. I think you need to put your foot on the throat of some teams. And if we score 31 points or something, that just adds to the offense's confidence. Today's 2nd half performance adds nothing. Lol.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The Bears are probably going to have to score more than 17 points to win next week's game, so he better have his best game of the year, or I don't see them coming out with a win. The Falcons are atrocious on defense, but their offense can be as explosive as any in the league with Ryan and those two WR's.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I originally chalked this game up as a loss before the season due to my belief that this will be a shoot out we won't be able to keep up with. Its hard to bet on the Bears scoring 30 points, regardless of the defense we go up against and I think that is what we will need to beat the Falcons. I do like our ability to clamp down in the redzone on defense, but Atlanta should have no problem moving the ball.

Now I'm second guessing my prediction due to it seeming as if Atlanta is on the verge of imploding. I also think Mitch has played well and got 2 unfortunate interceptions from trying to make a play down the field. I'd rather him stay agressive than sit back and go 3-out by throwing to 3 yard curl routes. Also, the OLine has looked promising and has held up, especially in the run game where we have averaged over 140+ rushing yards in the first two games. I'm starting to think we may be able to keep up in a shootout, if we limit the mistakes and play against a subpar defense like the Falcons. We will need to control the clock with the run game, limiting the possession the Falcons offense has.

Still have us losing 31-27, but putting up a valiant offensive effort that makes us more concerned about the Defense and has Pace scrounging the free-agent market for some help.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The best thing the offense can do next week is run the ball and keep the Falcons offense on the bench. I don't expect Mitch to win a shootout.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only stat that matters is W's so far the bears have 2 of them with mitch leading the team and i think we can and will beat the falcons