CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Just lol if you think that poster is actually a female

You can identify as anything you want to be in this lyfe Montucky. Quit it with the hate speech.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
From my research somewhere between 5-8.

Washington
Detroit
Atlanta
Carolina
Vegas maybe
Seattle maybe
Maybe Saints
Maybe Giants
Tampa?
Texans
Colts
Jets?
Cards (if Murray trade happens)?
Packers (if Rodgers trade happens)?
Vikings (heir apparent)?
Titans (a 3rd round pick who did poorly is the heir apparent?)?

That makes it 16 with a quick look. Not that many QBs are going to be moved to fill all spots.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Packers fans are the most ridiculous football fans. They are literally the fattest, ugliest pieces of inbred shit you'll ever see, and yet they talk down to everyone because they think their fool's gold football team is a millimeter away from starting a dynasty every year. Lol.

Go get some self-awareness, bro. The difference between Bears fans and Packers fans, is that at least some Bears fans KNOW our team is a joke. ?

discplayer

Liked Posts:
I am holding out hope that Young, Stroud and Levis (and perhaps others) light it up at the combine, so that there is renewed faith and interest in these young signal callers, leading to several teams willingness to trade up... It's happened before, so why not this year?

Also, the top 3 have to be hearing the buzz about a lack of belief in their ability to be franchise QBs, and may want to give it their all at the combine to prove folks wrong. That would help, no?

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
I was surprised this place still existed. Too funny.

Hate to burst your bubble little Bears fan, but J-Love is going nowhere. The only decision the Packers have is after Aaron decides if he wants to continue playing. Having 2 QBs that you like and want to keep is called a Champagne problem.

If Aaron decides he wants to keep playing, then he and the Packers will sit down and rework his deal. As Aaron said today on Pat's show, if he decides to keep playing he is willing to rework his deal.

The Packers also have the option of trading Aaron for multiple high draft picks. If that is what they feel is best for the franchise, they will do that. Again, Champagne problems.

The Packers will pick up J-Love's 5th year option by May of this year. J-Love is going nowhere.

Toodle Loo Bears fans!
View attachment 25786
I doubt many would give the Packers multiple high draft picks for an old declining QB.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
As long as Fields is the Bear's qb, The Packers will never beat the Bears. PERIOD.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
I doubt many would give the Packers multiple high draft picks for an old declining QB.

If the Packers decide they want to trade Aaron, and that's far from a given or the plan at this point. Right now, the chances of both Aaron Rodgers and Jordan Love being on the roster for 2023 are quite strong.

If the Packers do indeed broach the possiblity of a trade...they would get what they want for Aaron or they won't trade him. Any team interested, or all in for Aaron, would have to meet the Packers demands. Many think Woody Johnson would happily spend a couple high draft picks for Aaron Rodgers.

Again, the most likely thing to happen is that both Aaron Rodgers and Jordan Love are on the Packers roster for 2023. "Doubt" that as well little Bears fan?

Stay tuned....I know you will.
sad-bears-fans.jpg