4. Order @clonetrooper264 to execute Order 66
5. Lunch
6. Hit the weed
7. Eat something I shouldn't
8. Stay up until Midnight

Rinse and repeat

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
I feel like I'm the only one in Chicago still going into an office everyday ha.
I have to go in, too.
But less traffic now so thats a plus i guess.

Just work and home now. Groceries by delivery if i can. I need to do an oil change but ima just fuck it.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Wake up
watch CNBC
try and weather the stock market storm
watch movies
drink copious amounts of whiskey
wonder if I might as well start smoking weed since I don’t think I’ll have my usual job this summer

it sucks not smoking weed during this, all just in case work does go ahead as planned...even though I know deep down it won’t

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel like I'm the only one in Chicago still going into an office everyday ha.

Nah, me too.

Is it okay to admit how great it has been???

No traffic or crowded trains. I had an entire Walgreens to myself at three in the afternoon. With only a 20% work force, it is so quiet and distraction free. The break room fridge has never been so clean and spacious. The closest Men's room has basically become my private bathroom. And I am just in the zone getting so much done that by the time everyone gets restless and starts trickling back into the office, I can take off all the time I want because I will be a month ahead of everyone.

You can stay in quarantine forever, Chicago!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Still going into the office, while we have about half the staff working from home.

Come home and read. Started with Lonesome Dove this week.

Taking lunches nearly every day-often leftovers from dinner which is a great way to go.

On one hand I think, "it's not so bad", but then I realize this whole shutdown is less than a week old.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I work at home instead of an office now lol. Don't have to talk to anyone which is a plus, but I have to make my own lunch now. That sucks. I don't mind cooking, but this many meals in a row? Going to get old quick. Went on the hunt today for TP, still no luck.

Just order food in for lunch. Grub Hub Door Dash Post Mates, I am sure they deliver food to people in Iowa.

Also, have you tried the 6 AM walmart run? Do it at the bad walmart just for added excitement.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just order food in for lunch. Grub Hub Door Dash Post Mates, I am sure they deliver food to people in Iowa.

Also, have you tried the 6 AM walmart run? Do it at the bad walmart just for added excitement.
I've done Grub Hub in the past, I'm just still on the fence about consuming food prepared by another individual at this point. The Walmart close to me gets their truck in a 2PM and their is usually a line is what my neighbor told me. This whole TP shortage is mind boggling lol. Like how many rolls do people need to have stock piled to feel secure?

I think what this has really showed us is that people need to clean up their diets. If you're using 10+ wipes/shit consistently, then you have a problem. Maybe eat a vegetable?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Anyone have a solid home workout routine? I went running outside Monday/Tuesday, but the weather here is shit. Cold and windy. Yesterday I did this home workout in my basement, but I just have no motivation if I'm not in a gym setting it seems.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys ordering food, ain't worried about the dude preparing might be corona positive? I've been on a strict home diet... i want some taco bell and chipotle...
From what I read, they have not seen any way it is transmitting through hot food cooked and heated to proper temps. I would assume that would go for the packaging. I see it as no different from receiving mail. Take it out of the box. Throw it away immediately. Wash yours hands and reheat the food if you want to be double safe.

TheMarshallPlan

Ladies: Libertarians Do It Better!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Same routine as usual except it’s WFH. Wake up, workout, work, workout, play video games, watch a movie, sleep.

What I am doing more of is crock potting so I can smell it in the house throughout the day.

Yesterday was chili. Amazing.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ehh...nothing much changed except I work from home. On the positive, I have a nice 4k 32" monitor at home while I've only got 24" 1080 monitors at work. On the negative side, the office chair is more comfortable.

In other words, it's not affecting me really. Same shit different day.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
National Parks are still open. I may go and take a walk this weekend.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@Omeletpants have you considered adding some coffin time to your quarantine routine?

Might be wise to get used to it now.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Anyone have a solid home workout routine? I went running outside Monday/Tuesday, but the weather here is shit. Cold and windy. Yesterday I did this home workout in my basement, but I just have no motivation if I'm not in a gym setting it seems.

Check out all the workout gurus on ig they are all posting at home workouts