Quarantine Routine

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
You guys ordering food, ain't worried about the dude preparing might be corona positive? I've been on a strict home diet... i want some taco bell and chipotle...
Personally I would probably stay away from ground meat. But everything else once the surface of the food is cooked I’m sure you would be fine

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I’ve been using my poverty home gym that’s been collecting dust for years until the gyms open back up

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I've done Grub Hub in the past, I'm just still on the fence about consuming food prepared by another individual at this point. The Walmart close to me gets their truck in a 2PM and their is usually a line is what my neighbor told me. This whole TP shortage is mind boggling lol. Like how many rolls do people need to have stock piled to feel secure?

I think what this has really showed us is that people need to clean up their diets. If you're using 10+ wipes/shit consistently, then you have a problem. Maybe eat a vegetable?

Well, the point is to minimize contact with other humans, not necessarily eliminate it entirely.

I get the concern about an infected worker, but that is so much less likely than if your in a restaurant with twenty other people.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
5 cases of beer, giant bottle of Jose, More dope than I can smoke, Dog and cat food for 2 mos, Bring it!

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
So raccoon-eye tan lines are a thing from wearing sunglasses.

Now how long before we start seeing tan lines from dust masks?

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
uh national parks are not state parks...JB can't close a national park.

Also Chicago isn't exactly close to any national park... Indiana Dunes is the closest.

Meant state parks in original tweet. My bad.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I got 5's to 100's myself. Most of my routine is dbs though.
Once I outgrew these weights is when I stopped expanding home gym and Got a membership to powerhouse. I remember when I bought these it cost less than .50 cents a pound and when I needed to go higher the prices went over $1

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Once I outgrew these weights is when I stopped expanding home gym and Got a membership to powerhouse. I remember when I bought these it cost less than .50 cents a pound and when I needed to go higher the prices went over $1
So what you are saying is you are willing to donate that stuff to my home gym? :)

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Yeah man...
A buck a pound is a steal. I'm not going over 100. I'm a bit injured now but when I'm full go, I won't go over 100 for each arm...Too dangerous IMO.
I could be in a gym as well, but I have a lot of hang ups over gyms and people. Don't like crowds, waiting, or motivating myself to go.
I personally am self motivated enough to go to my home gym so I have invested a good amount on it.
I don't doubt for one second, I'd be better off if I did go to a gym,but thats just me. My legs aren't growing in a home gym!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins