Quarantine Routine

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Yeah man...
A buck a pound is a steal. I'm not going over 100. I'm a bit injured now but when I'm full go, I won't go over 100 for each arm...Too dangerous IMO.
I could be in a gym as well, but I have a lot of hang ups over gyms and people. Don't like crowds, waiting, or motivating myself to go.
I personally am self motivated enough to go to my home gym so I have invested a good amount on it.
I don't doubt for one second, I'd be better off if I did go to a gym,but thats just me. My legs aren't growing in a home gym!
Yup legs was the main factor of moving away from home gym life. I’m 41 now I’m not going crazy heavy anymore. I stick to 275 bench press no more or 100 pound dumbbells and with back workouts I lowered things much much more. I do this for myself and not a competitor so it’s not worth it

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Had a few shots and hitters after the grocery thing and took a nap.
Woke up.
Everything looks the same.
All is well.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Yeah man...
A buck a pound is a steal. I'm not going over 100. I'm a bit injured now but when I'm full go, I won't go over 100 for each arm...Too dangerous IMO.
I could be in a gym as well, but I have a lot of hang ups over gyms and people. Don't like crowds, waiting, or motivating myself to go.
I personally am self motivated enough to go to my home gym so I have invested a good amount on it.
I don't doubt for one second, I'd be better off if I did go to a gym,but thats just me. My legs aren't growing in a home gym!

You can do squats and deadlifts at home....

TheMarshallPlan

Ladies: Libertarians Do It Better!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Doom Eternal came out today. I'm solid.

Dinner was homemade cheeseburgers.

The workout will be happening soon.

Feeling blessed.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
So i went to get groceries around lunch time yesterday and Marianos and woodman's were both packed with ppl so i didn't go in. Then i checked back around 9:30 pm and i was just about the only one at Mariano's. Go at night guys.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So i went to get groceries around lunch time yesterday and Marianos and woodman's were both packed with ppl so i didn't go in. Then i checked back around 9:30 pm and i was just about the only one at Mariano's. Go at night guys.
Did they have anything left...?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah it was pretty well stocked. They wouldn't let me buy a bad of bread and a bag of bagels though... had to choose one.
Interesting...only food item I've seen a limit on was eggs.

I didn't look personally but some guy was trying to buy 3 things of baby wipes and they would only let him buy one, so instead he threw a hissy fit and walked out and bought none. Humans...

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Interesting...only food item I've seen a limit on was eggs.

I didn't look personally but some guy was trying to buy 3 things of baby wipes and they would only let him buy one, so instead he threw a hissy fit and walked out and bought none. Humans...
Lol more for the normal ppl

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
In some serious lock down here in NY. All non-essential peeps told to stay home (Don't worry, yours truly is essential). Basically all stores, except grocery stores, restaurants and banks are closed completely. By 8 PM mostly everything closed. These are the times I think something more nefarious is going on as we teeter on the edge of martial law.

Home today and played basketball with my 2 boys for a few hours. Gonna go to the store to get my fair ration of water and frozen veggies. If somebody wants to fight me for them, I am willing to fight. Stay out of my way, bitches, I'm in go mode.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Been bumping around the city all weekend running errands for myself and close friends that cannot themselves for various reasons.

Just cruised down Michigan Ave and there is still a surprising amount of people walking around considering everything on the street is closed beyond a Walgreens. Even some people trying to open doors and looking surprised they are closed.

Got a good laugh seeing The Disney Store completely boarded up like a hurricane was about to hit Chicago.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
I just went out for a drive with da wife. We noticed all the big department stores closed, but why do they keep all the lights on? Whats up with that? Just seems wasteful?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
In some serious lock down here in NY. All non-essential peeps told to stay home (Don't worry, yours truly is essential). Basically all stores, except grocery stores, restaurants and banks are closed completely. By 8 PM mostly everything closed. These are the times I think something more nefarious is going on as we teeter on the edge of martial law.

Home today and played basketball with my 2 boys for a few hours. Gonna go to the store to get my fair ration of water and frozen veggies. If somebody wants to fight me for them, I am willing to fight. Stay out of my way, bitches, I'm in go mode.
O'Doyle Rules!!!!!!!!

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
i forgot to shower today

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Don't lie to yourself, you didn't forget.
It's been a really busy day, Ares. I woke up around 7 and drank a pot of coffee while I worked on a puzzle. Then I made lunch, which turned into a nap. Then I tuned into ESPN2 for Stone Skipping. Then I made some Lo Mein for dinner and now watching some documentary about Tigers on netflix.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's been a really busy day, Ares. I woke up around 7 and drank a pot of coffee while I worked on a puzzle. Then I made lunch, which turned into a nap. Then I tuned into ESPN2 for Stone Skipping. Then I made some Lo Mein for dinner and now watching some documentary about Tigers on netflix.

I got high af, binged Ozark and played Battletech

I just showered....feels good mane, feels good.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I got high af, binged Ozark and played Battletech

I just showered....feels good mane, feels good.
I'm throwing in the towel on the day. It's to late to shower. I'll get squeaky clean tomorrow AM