Question of the night

TELLY46

Liked Posts:
Sorry but I love the BEARS have since I was 12 or so I'm a 52 year old from Regina Saskatchewan Canada and not too computer savvy have too excuse me but after few beers red wine and vodka shots figure I'd start as support group of sorts.I believe that the curse started when I was 14 in the late 70' s I bought a nfl stat mag and upon reading it extensively I discovered this great player the one and only Walter Payton who rushed for crazy , putting up glorious numbers on really shitty teams I fell in awe got hooked and here I am, after tonight I'm fricking at a loss for words.I remember the really shitty years, the crappy coaches,the decision makers,terrible,but I still loved the players ,the Avellinis , Vince Evans, Baschnagel , Noah Jackson, Harris,GOLDEN RICHARDS, Hartenstine,all the lost souls plugging away on this so called professional football team.The team sucked but I still loved themThen something happened,we got some players,guys that don't come around too often Hampton Plank Fencik JimiMac,Urlacher Briggs Tillman fuck I remember crying when Dan played his last game ,those guys were every Bears fans heroes,tough mofos that didn't like to lose,of course those years were good and now a distant memory,what happened too players like that wearing the uniform,the ones we respected,admired ,who can we look upon now,anybody?Anyway the question is when you became a fan,why are you still and why do we still torture ourselves