Questions about Lambeau

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So today at work, I won 2 tickets to the Bears/Packers game for this Sunday in Lambeau. Box tickets at that which I was not expecting.

Well, I have never been to Lambeau. Can anyone who has been there tell me what it's like to go please?

Should I park at the stadium or is there offsite parking and take a shuttle or something?
How long before the game should I get there? I know going into Soldier Field is always a shitshow. How much time should I plan to be there before the game to make sure I'm in before the game starts?

Things like that. Any information is helpful and very appreciated. Thanks.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sounds like a lot of fun! I don't know the answers, but I'm sure you'll have a blast.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have a buddy who grew up in Green Bay and says if you are ever there you should try to go someplace that has a "fish boil," whatever that is.

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have a buddy who grew up in Green Bay and says if you are ever there you should try to go someplace that has a "fish boil," whatever that is.
Well that won't be happening since my wife is allergic to fish and seafood. But a fish boil does sound interesting...like you said...whatever that is.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
I’ve got a friend with season tickets, and I go to a game a year. I’d highly suggest tailgating at the stadium. I think the lot opens 4 hrs before the game. If you wait at the gate it takes about 30 min to get in. It’s a great tailgate scene.

Since it’s a night game, I’d make a trip to Hinterand Brewing, it’s a fun place. They have a little park between that and the Kohler hotel that has bars, live music, and other activities.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
burn them tickets.
not only you'll catch the covid but other diseases too.

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’ve got a friend with season tickets, and I go to a game a year. I’d highly suggest tailgating at the stadium. I think the lot opens 4 hrs before the game. If you wait at the gate it takes about 30 min to get in. It’s a great tailgate scene.

Since it’s a night game, I’d make a trip to Hinterand Brewing, it’s a fun place. They have a little park between that and the Kohler hotel that has bars, live music, and other activities.
Thanks for the info.

mecha

Liked Posts:
burn them tickets.
not only you'll catch the covid but other diseases too.
Wisconsin is seriously a dumpster fire for COVID, and especially Green Bay. so yes. you win an internet.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
You'll probably take I-41 all the way up. WATCH YOUR F-ING SPEED. Those Illinois license plates make you a prime target on Sunday and the state police will be lining up to pull you over.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
So today at work, I won 2 tickets to the Bears/Packers game for this Sunday in Lambeau. Box tickets at that which I was not expecting.

Well, I have never been to Lambeau. Can anyone who has been there tell me what it's like to go please?

Should I park at the stadium or is there offsite parking and take a shuttle or something?
How long before the game should I get there? I know going into Soldier Field is always a shitshow. How much time should I plan to be there before the game to make sure I'm in before the game starts?

Things like that. Any information is helpful and very appreciated. Thanks.

Google.com

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You'll probably take I-41 all the way up. WATCH YOUR F-ING SPEED. Those Illinois license plates make you a prime target on Sunday and the state police will be lining up to pull you over.
My brother-in-law lives in Milwaukee (he's originally from Western New York but calls Milwaukee home now), and they have a term for people from Illinois- "Fucking Illinois Bastards"- FIB for short. So yeah, I don't doubt for a minute that they're on the lookout for Illinois plates. But I once dated a girl who went to college in Green Bay and honestly it seemed like "college town" meets "cornfield." I would think Lambeau field on gameday would be an awesome experience though.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
Don’t forget to wear Bears gear. I usually don some of the salute to service stuff that really messes with the Packer fans.

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks for the heads up

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
@TheWinman green bay sucks,OP should/could of saved up and when to the west coast or southern states for TRAVELING Bears games.
We'll hear the rest when OP comes back home with covid, speeding tickets and possibly a DUI, oh, and don't forget to leave your weed at home. it's basically an prison sentence for a joint in wisCONsin.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
Hey, Green Bay is a wonderful little town, when they get electricity it will be even better...