Quinn called out by lb coach

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When good players are brought it & suck...and when players leave and do better elsewhere...it's on Nagy & pals.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You mean in retrospect? He did have 11.5 sacks last year. What info or logic did Pace miss?

Based on the results we have gotten and the
miserable structure of the contract.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Here we go again. Beat on the defense and totally ignore the dumpster fire on the other side that did nothing but dug holes for the defense to play out of.

That has nothing to do with Robert Quinn playing like ass and having a brutal contract.

We all know the offense sucks. Part of the reason they suck is because we spent 30 million guaranteed on Quinn and not the OL.

KOTC2

Liked Posts:
I hate the defense, they're the reason the Bears are 5-5 and not a complete dumpster fire, they could have used a higher draft pick! Lol.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Here we go again. Beat on the defense and totally ignore the dumpster fire on the other side that did nothing but dug holes for the defense to play out of.

like it or not quinn was a horrible signing especially when we had a younger linebacker who was a bears draft pick that we could have kept for alot less money. Yes maybe Floyd didnt get the sacks but he was good against the run and played all downs due to his versatility.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You mean in retrospect? He did have 11.5 sacks last year. What info or logic did Pace miss?

He was a signing nearly everyone on here loved. People kept bringing up on how he was first in pass rush win rate last year and would beast next to mack.

Funny how you can call a signing bad when you loved it at the time....but CCS gonna CCS.

It obviously has turned out to be a bust signing, but I doubt anyone could have predicted how useless he would have been.

So far it seems that he has the leonard floyd syndrome.

msadows

Liked Posts:
like it or not quinn was a horrible signing especially when we had a younger linebacker who was a bears draft pick that we could have kept for alot less money. Yes maybe Floyd didnt get the sacks but he was good against the run and played all downs due to his versatility.

I was for floyd, but no one on this board wanted to keep him.

Everyone loved the quinn signing.

Lets not act like it was a garbage signing now because he sucks and floyd has been doing well.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
When the bears beat Carolina I read an article that said that executives within Halas hall thought the colts loss was a fluke and that this team has a real chance at the SB.

That just shows how disconnected from reality they are. Even at 5-1 nobody else took this team seriously

msadows

Liked Posts:
When the bears beat Carolina I read an article that said that executives within Halas hall thought the colts loss was a fluke and that this team has a real chance at the SB.

That just shows how disconnected from reality they are. Even at 5-1 nobody else took this team seriously

Well, if they had an offensive line they could have a chance.

Evidently the only people who didn't realize they needed one were at halas hall.

pablovi

Liked Posts:

Evidently the only people who didn't realize they needed one were at halas hall.

This team doesn’t have a chance at winning a SB, not even with an average offense. Not even in 2018 with a top 3 Defense.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:

very true, but building an offensive line take years. It’s like saying if the Rockies had a good starting rotation they’d have a chance.

if the bears wanted a good o line in 2020 they needed to start working in 2017, and if they want one in 2022 they need to start now.

This GM has failed epically. Literally the defensive version of Phil Emery.

msadows

Liked Posts:
very true, but building an offensive line take years. It’s like saying if the Rockies had a good starting rotation they’d have a chance.

if the bears wanted a good o line in 2020 they needed to start working in 2017, and if they want one in 2022 they need to start now.

This GM has failed epically. Literally the defensive version of Phil Emery.

No. Phil Emery was terrible at everything. At least pace has hit on defense and FA for the most part.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
No. Phil Emery was terrible at everything. At least pace has hit on defense and FA for the most part.
In my eyes, Pace is just as bad as Emery. I don’t care if you have good draft picks or FA signings, if you can’t put a winning team together, you are a terrible GM.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
In my eyes, Pace is just as bad as Emery. I don’t care if you have good draft picks or FA signings, if you can’t put a winning team together, you are a terrible GM.
This! People don’t get paid to do half their jobs. If you can do the job you’ve been hired to, your not good for the job.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I never liked the Quinn signing. To me it's a red flag when a players productivity dips and then goes back up in a contract year. Pace got us Arob, Hicks and Mack and has pretty much whiffed and whiffed hard on every other free agent. He can fuck off too.

msadows

Liked Posts:

Emery is legit the reason it took us multiple years to at least be decent.

Sorry, you're entitled to you opinion, but you are wrong. Emery was the worst GM this franchise has ever had, by a large margin.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Emery is legit the reason it took us multiple years to at least be decent.

Sorry, you're entitled to you opinion, but you are wrong. Emery was the worst GM this franchise has ever had, by a large margin.

Emery was the reason those teams sucked just like Pace is the reason the Bears have sucked recently. Neither has put a successful team on the field and both require rebuilds. That’s your opinion but your wrong.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't man Emery was a complete chode. At least Pace has assembled a decent defense and even some depth on that side of the ball (and I hate Ryan Pace)

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I don't man Emery was a complete chode. At least Pace has assembled a decent defense and even some depth on that side of the ball (and I hate Ryan Pace)
Agreed, he put together a good defense, but where has that gotten us? I don’t look at one GM being better then another. They are either successful or failures