Raiders interested in Aaron Rodgers

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I think the Raiders are the best spot for the Packers...in getting a decent QB back in the trade. Not sure how much talent is on that team though.

Would suck to have Rodgers be out of the North and still have to see the Bears play him this year.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think the Raiders are the best spot for the Packers...in getting a decent QB back in the trade. Not sure how much talent is on that team though.

Would suck to have Rodgers be out of the North and still have to see the Bears play him this year.
Did you have a stroke while writing this?

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Probably the best case scenario for the packers.

Love isn't ready and likely sucks. Rodgers won't play a down for them.

If they can get Carr and a 1st back, they have justification to the fans, a qb that at least is decent enough that there won't be riots, and get rid of the Rodgers headache.

And Bears still would be thrilled because Fields is still a better talent...

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Probably the best case scenario for the packers.

Love isn't ready and likely sucks. Rodgers won't play a down for them.

If they can get Carr and a 1st back, they have justification to the fans, a qb that at least is decent enough that there won't be riots, and get rid of the Rodgers headache.

And Bears still would be thrilled because Fields is still a better talent...

No one riots in Green Bay. It's full of grandparents and ice fishermen. Their idea of a good time is having supper by 3pm and getting a crazy game of parcheesi and backgammon in before 730pm bedtime.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:

Our problem isn't playing Rodgers once, it is him leading GB to the playoffs consistently ahead of us. Swap him with Carr and the Packers go 9-7 instead of 12-4.

Varking

Enigma
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Toronto FC
  1. Minnesota Timberwolves
  1. Carolina Panthers
  1. Colorado Avalanche
  1. Florida Gators
Is this based on anything that's come out since he was drafted?
It’s probably based off of his reports during training camp and his entire junior year of college. There’s been nothing else.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Rise

Liked Posts:
I just hope idiot Gruden doesn’t do Carr + 3 1sts or something insane like that. Rodgers is 37, the packers should take this type of haul honestly surprised they didn’t do it on draft night. I’d rather have Rodgers play one more season in Green Bay then leave for peanuts. I don’t want them getting 3 years of dual 1st round picks after having the guy for 16 years.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

They have one of the most underrated tight-ends in the game with Darren Waller. Seriously he is a superstar. Not quite Travis Kelce numbers, but he will be.

Liked Posts:
These rumors remind me of the type of rumors we would see pop up every day with the bears and Rustle just a few weeks ago.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I just hope idiot Gruden doesn’t do Carr + 3 1sts or something insane like that. Rodgers is 37, the packers should take this type of haul honestly surprised they didn’t do it on draft night. I’d rather have Rodgers play one more season in Green Bay then leave for peanuts. I don’t want them getting 3 years of dual 1st round picks after having the guy for 16 years.
I don’t want that either but they dont have the best track record of first round draft picks. But I guess they always pick at the end of the first round. Without Rodgers they could be picking top 15.