Rami The Sports Fan's Friends Uncle Died

Liked Posts:
Hey everyone. I regret to inform you that our buddy Rami the Sports Fan has a friend whose uncle died last week.

We just want you to know we're here for you man.

Maybe if anyone knew the deceased, you could take this opportunity to share some stories about their life.

Sounded like a wonderful person.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
i think i'm the minority here, but i love frank.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
i think i'm the minority here, but i love frank.

I like frank too. Just not when he puts on the alias act... then its lame, but the rest of it is cool.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
yeah. people just ahve to realize that 80% of what frank is satrical.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah. people just ahve to realize that 80% of what frank is satrical.

Satire or not, I find little clever in what he does. Being disingenuous in itself isn't something to be applauded... he isn't exactly Stephen Colbert. He is blatantly being a hypocrite when he calls some of the other members of this forum childish when he makes threads like these... which some might construde as completely disrespectful. Much like his little Asian "ching chong" mockery on one of his podcasts.

And when someday calls him out on one of these points, he cries foul. Citing that we are being overly "conventional." When, in fact, he is just wanting to spew baseless sentiment. And as a result, he makes threads like these as a result of his oversensitivity.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
Frank is close to Andy Kaufman than he colbert. A lot of people didn't like andy. A lot of people don't like frank. The thing about frank is that he has no qualms over being the bad guy.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Frank is close to Andy Kaufman than he colbert. A lot of people didn't like andy. A lot of people don't like frank. The thing about frank is that he has no qualms over being the bad guy.

The point is that in order to be a comedic genius, or any kind of genius, you need to have some sort of logic or basis behind what you are saying. This guy, Frank, simply doesn't seem to have that... or else it is way over my head.

The issue at hand here is that some people don't like that he makes pointless topics in this forum and not The Bar. Some people have no problem with that, and that's cool. But it is at the expense of me, and the other people here who find it annoying and/or disrespectful.

And his logic for it being OK to put it in the Bulls forum, rather than The Bar, or all of the other forums on this site, was because he considers basketball fans to be less 'cold' than football fans... har har.

If he was a genius, he would have realized that if he had, simply, posted the topic in The Bar, then more people who would be interesting in that old actress chick dying would have read it. Thus, it would have helped his own cause.

Yet, he ironically calls me and a couple of others "childish..." Give me a break man.

Liked Posts:
This doesn't really have anything to do with this forum, which kind of puzzles me.

This should probably be moved to The Bar.

The point is that in order to be a comedic genius, or any kind of genius, you need to have some sort of logic or basis behind what you are saying. This guy, Frank, simply doesn't seem to have that... or else it is way over my head.

The issue at hand here is that some people don't like that he makes pointless topics in this forum and not The Bar. Some people have no problem with that, and that's cool. But it is at the expense of me, and the other people here who find it annoying and/or disrespectful.

And his logic for it being OK to put it in the Bulls forum, rather than The Bar, or all of the other forums on this site, was because he considers basketball fans to be less 'cold' than football fans... har har.

If he was a genius, he would have realized that if he had, simply, posted the topic in The Bar, then more people who would be interesting in that old actress chick dying would have read it. Thus, it would have helped his own cause.

Yet, he ironically calls me and a couple of others "childish..." Give me a break man.

Liked Posts:
Crying foul? lol You guys were making suggestions (telling me where to post and what to post) and then you made a suggestion I make a new thread about your friends uncle that recently expired, no?

What you call crying foul I call listening to suggestions. You are really confusing me.

Nonetheless, I thank you for the criticism. Anyone who is in the public eye will be criticized. It's just the way it is.

Especially by those who don't do a podcast but who prefer to criticize everything everyone who does one says.

That's quite a philosophy.

Either way, I'm not taking anything personal. Especially from a bush league clown like you.

G'day sir.

Satire or not, I find little clever in what he does. Being disingenuous in itself isn't something to be applauded... he isn't exactly Stephen Colbert. He is blatantly being a hypocrite when he calls some of the other members of this forum childish when he makes threads like these... which some might construde as completely disrespectful. Much like his little Asian "ching chong" mockery on one of his podcasts.

And when someday calls him out on one of these points, he cries foul. Citing that we are being overly "conventional." When, in fact, he is just wanting to spew baseless sentiment. And as a result, he makes threads like these as a result of his oversensitivity.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This doesn't really have anything to do with this forum, which kind of puzzles me.

This should probably be moved to The Bar.

It's hard not to be embarrassed on your behalf. Your blatant butthurtnezz on display is like a train wreck. I think you know there is a difference between creating an irrelevant topic and posting in it.

What confuses me the most is you have, in the past, PMed me apologizing for coming across as offensive and disrespectful? Yet, here you go creating topics like these and mocking a site in which you are given the priviledge to be posting on. All in the name of ...humor?

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Rami you should know at this point not to even take this guy serious. Ron Artest of forum posting can't get in my head.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Crying foul? lol You guys were making suggestions (telling me where to post and what to post) and then you made a suggestion I make a new thread about your friends uncle that recently expired, no?

What you call crying foul I call listening to suggestions. You are really confusing me.

Nonetheless, I thank you for the criticism. Anyone who is in the public eye will be criticized. It's just the way it is.

Especially by those who don't do a podcast but who prefer to criticize everything everyone who does one says.

That's quite a philosophy.

Either way, I'm not taking anything personal. Especially from a bush league clown like you.

G'day sir.

Ooh. Sorry for striking a cord there, buddy. How about respecting the site? And if you aren't going to respect the site, at least refrain from going on a little hissy-fit tirade when you get called out/made fun of for it. Kthx

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rami you should know at this point not to even take this guy serious. Ron Artest of forum posting can't get in my head.

It's not all that serious. It's just irritating to see threads like these pop up for reasons I cannot begin to understand.

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am confused. What's going on here?

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The OP made a different topic about some famous actress dying here in the Bulls forum. So I responded by telling him that an uncle of my friend died so he should make a topic about that, too.

And he apparently doesn't take to sarcasm very well, as you can see.

Liked Posts:
haha i just now read this one. didn't even see this till now.

I don't know how you know what's going through my head, but that's pretty hard when we're communicating through a non-verbal medium like this (where we can't hear the persons tone, whether loud or quiet, whether mad or friendly) but I assure you I don't go on little hissy-fit tirades (though it appears you sure know a thing or two about that).

If you want to say I do that's your business, I'm just telling you I don't take this as seriously as those of you who probably will be perpetually single do.

Respect the sight? It's not a country. It's not an institution. C'mon. This is a sports web forum.

Relax.

Guys like you are leetches of fun.

Oh well. I've wasted enough time going back and forth with you over something that at the beginning and at the end of the day really doesn't matter (along with everything else that's posted on here).

I'm just thankful I'm not a Trekkie who lives in my parents basement who has to have the last word on a Chicago web forum. Who actually seems to get mad and upset that someone broke a rule on the forum (oh no!).

You want the last word, you can have it. "He who yells loudest and last ain't right." -Dr. Phil

Ooh. Sorry for striking a cord there, buddy. How about respecting the site? And if you aren't going to respect the site, at least refrain from going on a little hissy-fit tirade when you get called out/made fun of for it. Kthx

Last edited:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Wait, so Rami's friend's Uncle didn't die? What a relief.