Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
...for first career sack vs. Bears QB Nick Foles
When pressed about going 0 for 3 in his previous matchups with Foles, Donald said he’ll try to get it done Monday.
:troll: :troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
Jason Lieser

Rams star Aaron Donald out for first career sack vs. Bears QB Nick Foles

It’s pretty much a guarantee that every NFL quarterback’s career will eventually include getting sacked by Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald. He’s a five-time all-pro and has 79.5 sacks in six-plus seasons.
But Bears quarterback Nick Foles has eluded him. In three career matchups against Donald, Foles has never been sacked. ESPN’s NFL Live pressed him on that drought Tuesday.
“I don’t know,” Donald said. “I just ain’t get to him yet. I’ve gotta find a way, though. But I’m gonna go out there and play. I’m gonna study. Hopefully I get them opportunities and I get to him this time. We’re gonna see. Thanks for the motivation, too, by the way.”
Donald leads the NFL with 7.5 sacks. He had two in the Rams’ 17-7 win over the Bears in Los Angeles last season.
Foles dropped back 39 times against the Panthers on Sunday and was not sacked. Opponents have sacked him just four times in 156 drop-backs this season.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You a motherfucker.

I will give you this one you sly fuck.

msadows

Liked Posts:
And yea, he def gonna get that sack. Lets be honest. He had two last year, might double that this week LOL

Visionman

Liked Posts:
My Fox News headline would be:
300lb black man confesses to try in the past and plans to continue to attempt in the future to assault white christian man
You evidently don’t read much from Fox News...

sopclod

Liked Posts:
I still remember watching teams pass over Donald in the draft (2013?) until the freakin Rams took him right before the Bears had their pick. I think that's when the Bears took Kyle Fuller so it wasn't all bad.

kalmavet

Liked Posts:
FFS, you got me. I know better around here. I usually can recognize a trolling. Well played. I think falling for it is symptomatic for how much Donald worries me with the current state of the Bears Oline. I was just desperate for this "news."

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Well that is great news.......oh, you suck

mecha

Liked Posts:
I still remember watching teams pass over Donald in the draft (2013?) until the freakin Rams took him right before the Bears had their pick. I think that's when the Bears took Kyle Fuller so it wasn't all bad.

Kyle Long. Fuller was 2014. they're both named Kyle... I never drew this connection previously. LOL

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Kyle Long. Fuller was 2014. they're both named Kyle... I never drew this connection previously. LOL
Correct, but Donald was drafted in 2014 so it was Fuller who was taken one spot after him. IIRC many people were saying the Bears wanted Donald.

msadows

Liked Posts:

Ehh, tbh, I love donald, but if we drafted him we'd never have signed hicks, which was a massive steal. Probably one of the few mistakes the hoody has made in his career.

Obviously donald is much better than him, but hicks is still a probowl player.

Funny that we got 2/3 of the best defensive players in that 2014 draft on this roster.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Foles has been great at getting rid of the ball, reading oncoming blitzes and going no huddle to keep D-Lines at bay.

Heck he had 9 QB hits against him last week, but ended to day with 0 sacks. Says alot about him..

mecha

Liked Posts:
Correct, but Donald was drafted in 2014 so it was Fuller who was taken one spot after him. IIRC many people were saying the Bears wanted Donald.

yeah I didn't think he went in 2013. I don't track that fellow, I just know he's good.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Foles has been great at getting rid of the ball, reading oncoming blitzes and going no huddle to keep D-Lines at bay.

Heck he had 9 QB hits against him last week, but ended to day with 0 sacks. Says alot about him..

He's great against pressure, always has been. I posted a stat about how he was the highest rated passer against pressure in 2018 in a thread right after we got him.

He's a dink and dunk guy(for the most part) but he knows his playbook inside and out. Hard to surprise him with a blitz.

Issue is, a lot of the pressure he's been seeing lately has been off the edges initially, then up the middle when he steps up.

It will be interesting to see how he will perform when that pressure is instantly from the middle.