Rams Week 1

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm a little tired of the RAMs beating our asses the last couple of years. Hoping the Bears maul with the running game. Unrealistic perhaps, but I can still hope.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I'm a little tired of the RAMs beating our asses the last couple of years. Hoping the Bears maul with the running game. Unrealistic perhaps, but I can still hope.

Honestly? I dont really feel like they beat our asses.

We made goff our bitch and now we will make stafford our bitch. Our main issue has always been scoring against them because mitch played like ass.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I heard Nagy is bringing in air raid for Dalton....fuck the run
a 2 yard pass...just as good as the run

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Losing Staley really hurts their defense. He was the mcvay of D. Going from him to Raheem Morris will be worse than Fangio to Pagano.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Losing Staley really hurts their defense. He was the mcvay of D. Going from him to Raheem Morris will be worse than Fangio to Pagano.
I thought we lost this guy for a sec...phew

ljgxauf7yinmrsyjzn5w

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Desai is getting thrown into the fire. No one knows what McVays offense will look like with Stafford.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Desai is getting thrown into the fire. No one knows what McVays offense will look like with Stafford.
It'll look like the one with Goff. Their skill sets aren't really any different. Neither can run, and both have big arms. They just hope Stafford can be more efficient running most of the same things.