Rapaport: Bears holding trade talks surrounding Teven Jenkins

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I don't think they'll get a decent pick. If there's a strong market for a player you don't need to tell Ian Rapoport that you're holding trade talks.
Great point.

I wonder if they already told him he's not going to be a starting tackle. Is he upset with not starting or is it because he's moving to guard? How does Eberflus already know he cannot play RT?

Bizarre situation.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'd say a 3rd in trade would be a decent and fair offer.
Best case scenario. 2nd round investment with health and immaturity concerns. If he doesnt fit what you want to do anyways then its gravy. If you trust that Poles the OL guy knows lineman, this isn't a concern. Get my guy Braxton Jones in the lineup.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Great point.

I wonder if they already told him he's not going to be a starting tackle. Is he upset with not starting or is it because he's moving to guard? How does Eberflus already know he cannot play RT?

Bizarre situation.
At this early point, it’s most likely because his attitude and work ethic suck. Flus is trying to instill a culture, and you can’t have a guy like that around.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow. How badly did this kid piss off the regime? Who can't use a young tough strong kid on a bad rebuilding line? For him to be expendable... an offseason of bad looks continues. And I don't at all know that it isn't almost all on Jenkins, but damn.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
This is some BS!!! Sorry, but we aren't getting anything more than a 5th for Jenkins and it would be some BS to let him go for such little draft capital. We need OL help. We don't need to be letting him go! We need to be doing what we can to help Justin Fields now!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This is some BS!!! Sorry, but we aren't getting anything more than a 5th for Jenkins and it would be some BS to let him go for such little draft capital. We need OL help. We don't need to be letting him go! We need to be doing what we can to help Justin Fields now!
the thing is, if it's indeed attitude, he's no help at all to the team. you can't coach someone up if they refuse to be coached.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

If they like Jones and Borom more and have Reiff and Davenport as vets then why hold onto him if he is not a scheme fit. Having said that I would be looking for a 3rd at least but if Jenkins dropping weight hasn't made him nimble enough for this scheme then his days are numbered.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

How much help is he giving Fields if he isn't even participating?