Rapaport: Bears holding trade talks surrounding Teven Jenkins

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Please be honest with me. Is this a bit? Because nothing you write makes sense and you honestly come off more of a whiny bitch than i've ever seen on this board and thats saying something.

1. Last night you acknowledged i had three stances and now its one? What happened? Multiple posters have told you about other stances ive had and you somehow managed to not see them despite living in this thread the past 24 hours? Listen to yourself "it was more about hating Nagy". WHAT??? You wanted a stance and i gave you one and somehow it doesnt count because I hate Nagy? Where is the logic in any of this? Ive never encountered someone this odd. We throw around r3tard around here a lot but seriously, are you one? Whats the chromosome count looking like?

2. This isn't true at at. That is emotional hyperbole by someone who cant stand that i was right about your favorite executive. Grow up.

3. Again, you've already been provided with multiple and you've decided to be willfully ignorant. there is a lot more where that came from but unfortunately you've chosen to be either a troll or ignorant or both. Im sorry Ryan Pace was one of the worst general managers in recent memory and set the Bears back over a decade with his incompetence. At least he can rest easy knowing there are some fans out there that cherish him even though he completely failed his organization and city.

Keep ignoring facts, spewing lies and crying. Its literally all you have left.... That and your virginity.
You are funny dude....are you really asking me if this is a bit??

Maybe you've made one or two stances stashed away in some IGT...the point is, for someone with 26k posts, you are arguing about having one or three stances. You don't even see the issue with this....which I say "You csnt be serious!"

I only refer to the Greg Roman as one because you actually brought it up multiple times years apart. Even though he was barely an afterthought when it cane time for a hire this time around..

The other two were recent this offseason and weren't widely posted by you. Heck this might have been the first offseason you paid attention for all I know...You never project what route the Bears should go. But then you like to shit on every little thing when you have the benefit of hindsight.

It's proven. 26k posts....only maybe 3 stances. You dont like making projections when you could be wrong and/or have to be accountable to it. And yes, you know you would have to be accountable because you have been so critical to everyone else.

If someone defended you, I wasn't tagged or replied to. I haven't read every post. But so far, I haven't heard anyone backing you up for any stances.

You can shit on Ryan Pace all you want. Whatever. But at least he made decisions in real time. He hit on some and missed on some. But he will have a job in this league for some time because he did do alot of good. But you can continue to live in lala land where everything is so obvious and easy in hindsight.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
This is where I am at. None of our "recent" coaches or GM's (minus Lovey) did Bears fans the right way and put together something worth watching. From what I have seen to this point I do not think Poles is the right guy. I just don't. This off season was quite arrogant on his part and just like past GM's with a "Smartest guy in the room mentality" Poles did nothing substantial to help our OL and WR. People here swallowing Poles wad and acting like he has earned it makes me cringe. The dude will be gone after three seasons of sub 500 ball and we will have the same clowns here swallowing the next guys wad and bad talking Poles. He will never resign Roquan. Just watch. He will be traded.
2018 was worth watching. It didn't last and the subsequently mediocre off-seasons undid it, but it was worthwhile football. Eventually Ryan Pace earned himself his demise, but to say it wasn't worth watching is silly.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
This is where I am at. None of our "recent" coaches or GM's (minus Lovey) did Bears fans the right way and put together something worth watching. From what I have seen to this point I do not think Poles is the right guy. I just don't. This off season was quite arrogant on his part and just like past GM's with a "Smartest guy in the room mentality" Poles did nothing substantial to help our OL and WR. People here swallowing Poles wad and acting like he has earned it makes me cringe. The dude will be gone after three seasons of sub 500 ball and we will have the same clowns here swallowing the next guys wad and bad talking Poles. He will never resign Roquan. Just watch. He will be traded.
I do think people here were to quick to come out and support Poles and I do think it was somewhat arrogant of him to overlook OL/WR at the start of free agency as the draft is a crapshoot of who will be available.

With that said, it can quickly change around. If Brisker and Gordon turn our to be great additions and we are able to get some solid contribution from our late round OL, it will make a huge difference. I love most of all the tape of our draft picks and am really impressed with Poles as a scout. That will be his saving grace if he can repeat it.

But the quicker fans accept this is somewhat of a sacrifice season, the better the future looks. We have the most cap space to work with next offseason. If we can withstand this year and maybe fight for a WC spot that would be great. And next offseason should be far more exciting.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I do think people here were to quick to come out and support Poles and I do think it was somewhat arrogant of him to overlook OL/WR at the start of free agency as the draft is a crapshoot of who will be available.

With that said, it can quickly change around. If Brisker and Gordon turn our to be great additions and we are able to get some solid contribution from our late round OL, it will make a huge difference. I love most of all the tape of our draft picks and am really impressed with Poles as a scout. That will be his saving grace if he can repeat it.

But the quicker fans accept this is somewhat of a sacrifice season, the better the future looks. We have the most cap space to work with next offseason. If we can withstand this year and maybe fight for a WC spot that would be great. And next offseason should be far more exciting.
The question is, why is this or why does this need to be a sacrifice season. I always give guys the benefit of doubt until they've proven to be fuck ups. Pace has had too many fuck ups. I liked the Jenkins trade up, was OK with the Monty one but did not like others. Knowing now what pace should have known then has proven he's a fuck up just like keeping Nagy that extra year. Just as well since we got an entire regime change and better hierarchy but make no mistake why this may be a sacrifice season. Pace.

That said, good coaching could have us at 500 or even over. Fuck this sacrifice bullshit. The sacrifice may be things like getting Jones up to speed but make no mistake about this regime's desire to win.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You are funny dude....are you really asking me if this is a bit??

Maybe you've made one or two stances stashed away in some IGT...the point is, for someone with 26k posts, you are arguing about having one or three stances. You don't even see the issue with this....which I say "You csnt be serious!"

I only refer to the Greg Roman as one because you actually brought it up multiple times years apart. Even though he was barely an afterthought when it cane time for a hire this time around..

The other two were recent this offseason and weren't widely posted by you. Heck this might have been the first offseason you paid attention for all I know...You never project what route the Bears should go. But then you like to shit on every little thing when you have the benefit of hindsight.

It's proven. 26k posts....only maybe 3 stances. You dont like making projections when you could be wrong and/or have to be accountable to it. And yes, you know you would have to be accountable because you have been so critical to everyone else.

If someone defended you, I wasn't tagged or replied to. I haven't read every post. But so far, I haven't heard anyone backing you up for any stances.

You can shit on Ryan Pace all you want. Whatever. But at least he made decisions in real time. He hit on some and missed on some. But he will have a job in this league for some time because he did do alot of good. But you can continue to live in lala land where everything is so obvious and easy in hindsight.
You have confirmed that this is a bit. Pretty sad. Before you were just a delusional idiot. Now you've stooped to bottom tier poster status as someone who can do nothing but lie, willfully ignore things people say and move goalposts in an attempt to be right. Complete and utter sludge of a poster.

Multiple posters have replied to you with stances of mine and you ignored it. This is a bit. A willful ignorance bit that is bordering on @dabears70 level of desperation. You don't know my post history and that's fine, i don't expect you to but to sit there and just make up that i have zero stances(then it was one, then three, back to one) is just you showing your ass. See what you want to see. That's how you judged Pace, so i guess we all should expect the same. I'll continue to call it as i see it, you go and play your games since the guy you planted your flag on failed miserably. Couldn't imagine being loyal to a GM and not the team this message board is dedicated to. Stick your head in the microwave.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
You have confirmed that this is a bit. Pretty sad. Before you were just a delusional idiot. Now you've stooped to bottom tier poster status as someone who can do nothing but lie, willfully ignore things people say and move goalposts in an attempt to be right. Complete and utter sludge of a poster.

Multiple posters have replied to you with stances of mine and you ignored it. This is a bit. A willful ignorance bit that is bordering on @dabears70 level of desperation. You don't know my post history and that's fine, i don't expect you to but to sit there and just make up that i have zero stances(then it was one, then three, back to one) is just you showing your ass. See what you want to see. That's how you judged Pace, so i guess we all should expect the same. I'll continue to call it as i see it, you go and play your games since the guy you planted your flag on failed miserably. Couldn't imagine being loyal to a GM and not the team this message board is dedicated to. Stick your head in the microwave.
How are you so dumb??? I literally just posted how, if I'm generous, you have 3 total stances ever made about the Bears...yet 26k posts and thousands of posts criticizing people forstances they made that turned out wrong.

You love to shit on people. You are negative incessant whiner. These things aren't a"bit" and I haven't admitted to anything. You are delusional.

You are desperately trying to turn this around, but it's evident you are wrong on this one....hmm maybe I should start a thread so everyone can help you out..

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How are you so dumb??? I literally just posted how, if I'm generous, you have 3 total stances ever made about the Bears...yet 26k posts and thousands of posts criticizing people forstances they made that turned out wrong.

You love to shit on people. You are negative incessant whiner. These things aren't a"bit" and I haven't admitted to anything. You are delusional.

You are desperately trying to turn this around, but it's evident you are wrong on this one....hmm maybe I should start a thread so everyone can help you out..
Lean into the bit harder. Start your thread and have fun. Im sorry I broke you into becoming this...whatever this is. Pace sucks.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

Speaking of whining, I see you are still crying 24 hours later. Maybe you should run to the local pharmacy and grab some vagisil

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The question is, why is this or why does this need to be a sacrifice season. I always give guys the benefit of doubt until they've proven to be fuck ups. Pace has had too many fuck ups. I liked the Jenkins trade up, was OK with the Monty one but did not like others. Knowing now what pace should have known then has proven he's a fuck up just like keeping Nagy that extra year. Just as well since we got an entire regime change and better hierarchy butt make no mistake why this may be a sacrifice season. Pace.

That said, good coaching could have us at 500 or even over. Fuck this sacrifice bullshit. The sacrifice may be things like getting Jones up to speed but make no mistake about this regime's desire to win.
Because 7-10 with bloated salaries is the worst place to be. Picks and cap will turn things around. 7-10 paying Foles or Dalton won't. Unfortunately, when ownership keeps a coach and GM in a lame duck year, they need to ignore that even if they know it, because it becomes all about saving their jobs and the long-term effect on the team is terrible. But the McCaskeys can't figure that out.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Speaking of whining, I see you are still crying 24 hours later. Maybe you should run to the local pharmacy and grab some vagisil
Lets try to get this thread back on track since Dongbears 2.0 decided to ruin it because Ryan Pace is a worse GM than Phil Emery....

Not looking good for Tevin. Very disappointing end a Bears career that barely got started. Going down as possibly one of the all time worst draft picks, which many belong to Ryan Pace.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Lets try to get this thread back on track since Dongbears 2.0 decided to ruin it because Ryan Pace is a worse GM than Phil Emery....

Not looking good for Tevin. Very disappointing end a Bears career that barely got started. Going down as possibly one of the all time worst draft picks, which many belong to Ryan Pace.
Didn't PFF post something about how great his grades were the last 2 weeks of last season when he played like 10 snaps though?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:

Funny thing is Ive actually responded to a few individuals who really want to discuss and talk about Tevin Jenkins and speculate what could be going on, etc.

You all actually don't want to talk about him. Just shit post on him. But you keep responding to me...

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
What does clown shit look like on your nose?? Is it like rainbow colors or just red and yellow? Do you have any pics of his clown shit on your nose? I bet you do.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Didn't PFF post something about how great his grades were the last 2 weeks of last season when he played like 10 snaps though?
I don't remember. Maybe so. But that was Nagy's offense on Pace's garbage team. Poles is trying to #BuildBackBetta. Dude doesn't have the firez n pashinz so he can see himself out!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Because 7-10 with bloated salaries is the worst place to be. Picks and cap will turn things around. 7-10 paying Foles or Dalton won't. Unfortunately, when ownership keeps a coach and GM in a lame duck year, they need to ignore that even if they know it, because it becomes all about saving their jobs and the long-term effect on the team is terrible. But the McCaskeys can't figure that out.
What? It's 2022 and this crew will try to win regardless of circumstances. Do you know how bad you need to be to only win 4 games with our schedule? You can't preach hustle, team work and rah rah these guys, tell them that effort = success and then set them up to fail. Fans always over value draft position as a way to win. Perennial winners don't draft early.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Funny thing is Ive actually responded to a few individuals who really want to discuss and talk about Tevin Jenkins and speculate what could be going on, etc.

You all actually don't want to talk about him. Just shit post on him. But you keep responding to me...
Honestly, nobody on this board has a clue what’s up with Jenkins. This is one bizzaro situation imo. They can’t be mad about his play, he hasn’t practiced. Is he out of shape? Did he hurt his back playing pick up basketball? Idk. What I do know is I do t think this situation ends in a Bears/Jenkins reunion

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Honestly, nobody on this board has a clue what’s up with Jenkins. This is one bizzaro situation imo. They can’t be mad about his play, he hasn’t practiced. Is he out of shape? Did he hurt his back playing pick up basketball? Idk. What I do know is I do t think this situation ends in a Bears/Jenkins reunion
Exactly, no one knows! Too many are trying to state what reality is when it is only speculation at this point...that's the frustrating part. We will likely find out more of the truth, but to just shit on Jenkins and the person who drafted him is premature and is also hypocrical when most were applauding the pick.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Exactly, no one knows! Too many are trying to state what reality is when it is only speculation at this point...that's the frustrating part. We will likely find out more of the truth, but to just shit on Jenkins and the person who drafted him is premature and is also hypocrical when most were applauding the pick.
I don’t think it’s to critical to blame the person who drafted him. IIRC, he had injury concerns AND attitude concerns coming out of college. Red flags.

I still liked the pick but this is a disaster