Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Thank god i have that person on ignore because i wouldn't know what to do if i got put in a internet headlock and got internet ddt'd.

LOL

Yes, thank God.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
you: you never take a stand
Me: here’s 3 years of a stand
You: where was it at this very specific time
Me: here it is
You: I’m besting Anytime

Mental illness is very real and it’s mandatory to join the Ryan Pace fan club. Holy Shit the delusion…
Dude, good try. You had one stance. ONE. And it was more about hating Nagy, which no matter what wasn't going to be let go after a 12-4 season.

Everything you say is just about how you hate the Bears, you hate management, you hate every decision ever made, and mostly hate every player. If you say anything positive there is a negative comment attached.

You made one "stance" after 26k posts. That's it. No one knows what players or QBs or decisions you wanted the Bears to take. Yet there is no doubt you freely complain as if you knew what the Bears should have done allalong. As if it's so obvious..

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No, I just take stances and stick by them.
That's the dumbest thing I've ever read. You're allowed to change your stance on something as more info/data/etc becomes available. It's called learning

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You're delusional. So hypothetically speaking, you think Anytime will drop support for Feilds in a heartbeat if he is doing well? All for the sake of hating Pace? Seems odd and not at all what Anytime would do.

But hey I'm just one of the Losers. I'm not the lead singer.
Wah wah why do you guys keep picking on our leader.

Remember yesterday when @Anytime23 got mad at you about liking one of my posts so you deleted it? Hahahaha yes that happened.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Dude, good try. You had one stance. ONE. And it was more about hating Nagy, which no matter what wasn't going to be let go after a 12-4 season.

Everything you say is just about how you hate the Bears, you hate management, you hate every decision ever made, and mostly hate every player. If you say anything positive there is a negative comment attached.

You made one "stance" after 26k posts. That's it. No one knows what players or QBs or decisions you wanted the Bears to take. Yet there is no doubt you freely complain as if you knew what the Bears should have done allalong. As if it's so obvious..
I'm a Bears fan, and I think they're a blowjob organization top to bottom. you can search my post history, I guess I'm a one trick pony too.

I tell you, it hurts being right all the time. but I'll take being wrong for once is Eberflus/Poles work out. it would be nice if my football team would join the 21st century 20~ years late.

I'd tell you to stay mad but within the last 24 hours you just appear to be another whiny cunt like Emo Rainbow. so you can fuck off too.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
You're delusional. So hypothetically speaking, you think Anytime will drop support for Feilds in a heartbeat if he is doing well? All for the sake of hating Pace? Seems odd and not at all what Anytime would do.

But hey I'm just one of the Losers. I'm not the lead singer.

No, not if he is doing well. But he surely doesn't like giving Pace credit for making the trade to get him. Amd you surely won't hear him thank Pace for drafting him even 10 years from now if he is an All pro.

It was a brilliant trade up and worked out to perfection. Even if it doesn't work out it's a great move. High reward/low risk. All the risk was taken in playing the hands dealt to us before the draft.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
That's the dumbest thing I've ever read. You're allowed to change your stance on something as more info/data/etc becomes available. It's called learning
Well, yes obviously you can change your position as more information becomes available. But to act like you never took that stance and it was a stupid stance to take in the past when in context it was a great stance is ridiculous.

Most jokers in here will clammer for something to happen, then it happen, and when it doesn't workout complain with the benefit of hindsight...

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I'm a Bears fan, and I think they're a blowjob organization top to bottom. you can search my post history, I guess I'm a one trick pony too.

I tell you, it hurts being right all the time. but I'll take being wrong for once is Eberflus/Poles work out. it would be nice if my football team would join the 21st century 20~ years late.

I'd tell you to stay mad but within the last 24 hours you just appear to be another whiny cunt like Emo Rainbow. so you can fuck off too.
I'm a "whiny cunt", yet you all are the ones calling the Bears a blow job organization and shit franchise. You all are the ones that incessantly complain and whine. If I'm whining over anything it's about you all whining.

I actually try and buy in and support the Bears. When players don't work out it frustrates me. You see the difference in you is that you automatically assume Bears are going to suck and default to being negative unless the Bears prove you wrong. The fanbase doesn't need your "support"

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
No, not if he is doing well. But he surely doesn't like giving Pace credit for making the trade to get him. Amd you surely won't hear him thank Pace for drafting him even 10 years from now if he is an All pro.

It was a brilliant trade up and worked out to perfection. Even if it doesn't work out it's a great move. High reward/low risk. All the risk was taken in playing the hands dealt to us before the draft.
This kind of speculation is quite reckless

Also you got to love the blatant contradiction here. You first say it was a brilliant move that worked out to perfection and not even 4 words later admit that it could possibly not work out. And then the cherry on top is saying it would still be a great move even when it didn't work out

t3h1phe8p78pibwpjmgjp3bdf148jsqx0axy1a25&rid=giphy.gif

Last edited:

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Don't think anyone has brought this option up that maybe Jenkins and his agent don't like the fit and are going the way of demanding a trade.
I really think that's it, but again no one really knows just yet.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'm a "whiny cunt", yet you all are the ones calling the Bears a blow job organization and shit franchise. You all are the ones that incessantly complain and whine. If I'm whining over anything it's about you all whining.

I actually try and buy in and support the Bears. When players don't work out it frustrates me. You see the difference in you is that you automatically assume Bears are going to suck and default to being negative unless the Bears prove you wrong. The fanbase doesn't need your "support"
in your defense you at least don't have a Special person sloth for an avatar. +1 bro

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Don't think anyone has brought this option up that maybe Jenkins and his agent don't like the fit and are going the way of demanding a trade.
This would make your side of argument even less convincing and more comical.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

What about this franchise isn’t shit?

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
it's tough watching your team suck year after year, i used to joke with people about wanting to see them win one before I croak and now it's not funny anymore as the finish line keeps getting closer and they're not getting better....but on OTOH bandwagon jumpers and frontrunners disgust me. i moved to New England and people out here are like...just switch to the Patriots, i'm like...switch? You don't just switch. I can remember living in Texas a few years and the Red Sox came to play and the park was nearly empty, the next year they won the Series and following year the place was packed every time they came full of fake ass fans....I hate that stuff, same at Bears camp, it was nice when they sucked you could easily get a seat and it wasn't packed, as soon as they start winning here come the frontrunners

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
it's tough watching your team suck year after year, i used to joke with people about wanting to see them win one before I croak and now it's not funny anymore as the finish line keeps getting closer and they're not getting better....but on OTOH bandwagon jumpers and frontrunners disgust me. i moved to New England and people out here are like...just switch to the Patriots, i'm like...switch? You don't just switch. I can remember living in Texas a few years and the Red Sox came to play and the park was nearly empty, the next year they won the Series and following year the place was packed every time they came full of fake ass fans....I hate that stuff, same at Bears camp, it was nice when they sucked you could easily get a seat and it wasn't packed, as soon as they start winning here come the frontrunners
You can still love and support your team and still realize it’s a dog shit organization. Eventually you just have to grow up out of the phase you aren’t a real bears fan if yada yada yada.

Eventually as you consume a product if there is no payoff it’s just not worth your time and money anymore.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
In the past 25 years, the Bears have made the playoffs 6 times. That is on par with the Commanders, the Texans, the Jets, and the Jaguars. Think about that...the Bears have put together teams over the past 25 years that are making the playoffs at the same rate as these franchises.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
TRADE ROQUAN SMITH.

NOW
If the return on a trade is a massive overpay, then yeah, I'm cool with trading him. I still hope they move Quinn too before the season starts and get some good draft compensation. Roquan's awesome but if you can get a team to overpay to acquire that, you do that every time when the rest of the roster is in such poor shape.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Wah wah why do you guys keep picking on our leader.

Remember yesterday when @Anytime23 got mad at you about liking one of my posts so you deleted it? Hahahaha yes that happened.

Literally what? Proof Please. Remember when so many disliked your shitty posts that you stopped posting for weeks? And then when everyone got bored of disliking your posts, you fired up the ole pooper post pencil brane of yours and starting churning out tons of shitty posts? Remember? Don't flatter yourself Dong. If i ever gave you a like, it was because my beautiful finger slipped or by accident. I swear Dongbears....You are thee worst!