dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Literally what? Proof Please. Remember when so many disliked your shitty posts that you stopped posting for weeks? And then when everyone got bored of disliking your posts, you fired up the ole pooper post pencil brane of yours and starting churning out tons of shitty posts? Remember? Don't flatter yourself Dong. If i ever gave you a like, it was because my beautiful finger slipped or by accident. I swear Dongbears....You are thee worst!
My bad it was @gallagher that got mad and @Anytime23 gave you all a warning. LOL

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Well, yes obviously you can change your position as more information becomes available. But to act like you never took that stance and it was a stupid stance to take in the past when in context it was a great stance is ridiculous.

Most jokers in here will clammer for something to happen, then it happen, and when it doesn't workout complain with the benefit of hindsight...
Yep, Ccs in a nutshell…

BTW…you’re wrong in your stance in this thread though.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is this satire?
We don't know if he hasn't shown shit, because he hasn't played. We simply don't know. The staff doesn't know either. They haven't seen him in an actual game. His draft status matters, beasue this organization invested capital in him. We don't have the luxury to just move off of him a year later...just because our ego is hurt.
HARRY Was a former 1st rounder who got back a 7th and he had no medicals, so a 5th or 7th is most likely all we might get back for Jenkins, so if he can get back on track we might be better off keeping him around

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
1) Dude, good try. You had one stance. ONE. And it was more about hating Nagy, which no matter what wasn't going to be let go after a 12-4 season.

2) Everything you say is just about how you hate the Bears, you hate management, you hate every decision ever made, and mostly hate every player. If you say anything positive there is a negative comment attached.

3) You made one "stance" after 26k posts. That's it. No one knows what players or QBs or decisions you wanted the Bears to take. Yet there is no doubt you freely complain as if you knew what the Bears should have done allalong. As if it's so obvious..
Please be honest with me. Is this a bit? Because nothing you write makes sense and you honestly come off more of a whiny bitch than i've ever seen on this board and thats saying something.

1. Last night you acknowledged i had three stances and now its one? What happened? Multiple posters have told you about other stances ive had and you somehow managed to not see them despite living in this thread the past 24 hours? Listen to yourself "it was more about hating Nagy". WHAT??? You wanted a stance and i gave you one and somehow it doesnt count because I hate Nagy? Where is the logic in any of this? Ive never encountered someone this odd. We throw around r3tard around here a lot but seriously, are you one? Whats the chromosome count looking like?

2. This isn't true at at. That is emotional hyperbole by someone who cant stand that i was right about your favorite executive. Grow up.

3. Again, you've already been provided with multiple and you've decided to be willfully ignorant. there is a lot more where that came from but unfortunately you've chosen to be either a troll or ignorant or both. Im sorry Ryan Pace was one of the worst general managers in recent memory and set the Bears back over a decade with his incompetence. At least he can rest easy knowing there are some fans out there that cherish him even though he completely failed his organization and city.

Keep ignoring facts, spewing lies and crying. Its literally all you have left.... That and your virginity.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
In the past 25 years, the Bears have made the playoffs 6 times. That is on par with the Commanders, the Texans, the Jets, and the Jaguars. Think about that...the Bears have put together teams over the past 25 years that are making the playoffs at the same rate as these franchises.
WHY ARE YOU BEING SO NEGATIVE! THEY HAD A 1000 YARD RECEIVER A COUPLE TIMES.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Please be honest with me. Is this a bit? Because nothing you write makes sense and you honestly come off more of a whiny bitch than i've ever seen on this board and thats saying something.

1. Last night you acknowledged i had three stances and now its one? What happened? Multiple posters have told you about other stances ive had and you somehow managed to not see them despite living in this thread the past 24 hours? Listen to yourself "it was more about hating Nagy". WHAT??? You wanted a stance and i gave you one and somehow it doesnt count because I hate Nagy? Where is the logic in any of this? Ive never encountered someone this odd. We throw around r3tard around here a lot but seriously, are you one? Whats the chromosome count looking like?

2. This isn't true at at. That is emotional hyperbole by someone who cant stand that i was right about your favorite executive. Grow up.

3. Again, you've already been provided with multiple and you've decided to be willfully ignorant. there is a lot more where that came from but unfortunately you've chosen to be either a troll or ignorant or both. Im sorry Ryan Pace was one of the worst general managers in recent memory and set the Bears back over a decade with his incompetence. At least he can rest easy knowing there are some fans out there that cherish him even though he completely failed his organization and city.

Keep ignoring facts, spewing lies and crying. Its literally all you have left.... That and your virginity.

TL;DR

Bro, stop writing novels.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Im sorry if you're still upset i didn't read your 20 page essay on Far Cry.

I'm not... I thought you'd enjoy the joke lol.

My apologies once again.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm not... I thought you'd enjoy the joke lol.

My apologies once again.
no, im sorry. im used to crybabies on CCS holding grudges. You are good....

Far Cry isn't tho.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
There is no “We” in this. Ryan Pace spent the draft picks to get Jenkins. That responsibility does not fall on Poles. Ryan Poles has no ties or obligation to keep Jenkins.

Ryan Poles possibly found a young OL core by drafting them. Jenkins is only hurting himself by not being out there practicing with the team. The dude is in the dog house and might now get out. Poles and Eberflus have every right to throw him aside….he wasn’t their guy.

Oh f*ck off with the “smartest guy in the room” comment. That was 100% Pace and Nagy and it got them nowhere. There have been no signs so far that that Poles falls under that category.
I just hope that this is a sign that Poles and Eberflus arent trying to be everybodys best friend and arent playing any games. You work or youre out!

dennehy

Liked Posts:
HARRY Was a former 1st rounder who got back a 7th and he had no medicals, so a 5th or 7th is most likely all we might get back for Jenkins, so if he can get back on track we might be better off keeping him around
This would be accurate except that Harry has played three seasons and is under contract for one year and Jenkins has played one season and has three years left. So the situations are very different.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Teven Jenkum for scotty miller.

Get it done pace

36special

Liked Posts:
After the disastrous Trestman, Fox and clown show Nagy era's paired with the disappointment of the Parkey double doink - I can't take the team serious anymore to even get upset. I hate this saying, but it is what it is at this point. I have already fully prepared myself for them to completely fuck Justin Fields career up. Just sit back and grab some popcorn and watch the implosion.
This is where I am at. None of our "recent" coaches or GM's (minus Lovey) did Bears fans the right way and put together something worth watching. From what I have seen to this point I do not think Poles is the right guy. I just don't. This off season was quite arrogant on his part and just like past GM's with a "Smartest guy in the room mentality" Poles did nothing substantial to help our OL and WR. People here swallowing Poles wad and acting like he has earned it makes me cringe. The dude will be gone after three seasons of sub 500 ball and we will have the same clowns here swallowing the next guys wad and bad talking Poles. He will never resign Roquan. Just watch. He will be traded.