Rashee Rice - WR

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
"He’s an amped-up short-area athlete who quickly chops his feet and redistributes his weight heading upfield. Similarly, Rice is extremely fleet-footed and twitchy in space, with an urgent tempo as a short-area mover."

"Bottom line: Rice is an explosive, agile athlete with elite catching instincts and playmaking reach, stifling hand strength, and high-level RAC ability with his frame density and hyperactive style. He brings good speed downfield as well, and he mends it all together with a cold competitive mentality."

Rashee Rice, WR, SMU | NFL Draft Scouting Report

-Ian Cummings
September 24, 2022

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
#39 Go jam that object in your hand up your shitty azz. Stop tagging and initiating contact me.
Lol I thought you had me on ignore because I've made several football posts to you recently that you didn't respond to. I had to check and see by mocking you and seeing if you reacted. Thanks for letting me know you are only here to engage in insults, runny poops

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Young man makes some impressive catches, 6'2". Has some sizzle after the catch. Fantastic body control. Needs some work with route running and although he times out fast he doesn't appear to blow by CBs on deep routes.

His contested catch highlights really look like pro material. He makes catches with DBs draped all over him. Definitely has some athleticism after the catch so he is multi-dimensional. A ton of college production although at a lower level.

Small school prospects are really hard to project but he seems like a guy that even if he doesn't become a star he stays in the league because of his ability to make big contested catches down the field.

Rashee Rice Highlights
Another Newsome. With that lack of speed he`ll never be open. Come on man! This guys a practice squad guy.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Rice is going to law school. He’s out.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I like Rashee Rice a lot, but he will be picked before the Ravens 2nd. The combine will help his draft stock.

The Bears would need to trade up.
The Bears will have multiple first and 2nd rd picks because they are trading down in the draft. Zero percent chance Poles is waiting until a pick in the 50s to make his next selection.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Yes, he has no weaknesses in his game and has special traits.
.. Flowers quickness and run after catch are next-level. Can't remember ever having a WR like him on the Bears.

The way he moves on routes and in the open field sort of reminds me of Antonio Brown. Dude is just a man on a mission up the field with the ball in his hands. Plays at a different speed than the other guys on the field.

(redundant, but some visual evidence here.. also you figure Poles has got to know this guy pretty well, being a BC alum)