Rasky Picks

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like a good drug dealer, first ones free.

I'll be posting the meat here until I go up on youtube, before I charge a subscription.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Like a good drug dealer, first ones free.

I'll be posting the meat here until I go up on youtube, before I charge a subscription.
so this is like a teaser post?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Perhaps in your area, this is known, but the Chicago Sky are hot at the right time. More importantly, they have a deeper offensive swarm approach that is perfect to overwhelm Phoenix and take them over 75 where I think they are uncomfortable. Griner is dominant, and she will dominate the pace and awkwardness of this game tonight. The Sky of nothing to stop her and would be wise to try to get her in foul trouble. In the end though, their paremeter 3-point depth and 3-point defense is far superior to Phoenix. This game won't be settled on the interior where the sky can give 15 fouls and swarm Griner with players all larger than her peers, and more athletic. Griners supporting cast is really bad, and Diana Taurasi is out. I am comfortable with the moneyline -270. WNBA Chicago Sky, in a 4:1 amount, over a -6.5 play, which is free throw game extension favorable, and tempting. Drop 4 times the amount on the -275, support the -6.5, and have a good chance to take both.

I think Griner could approach 30/20 territory.

7 pm cst, Wednesday night.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
What are the plays this weekend?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want you to set aside your common sense, and step through the rabit hole with ole Rask.

Ask yourself, "How much do I like free money?"

Putting aside everything you know about betting or sports or money, realize it is about winning the day. The daily subset of variables is infinitely different from the last, though 99.99999999+ percent of that information is unknown.

Winners in this particular game will be positively correlated to their trust in a lost vagabond.

You should never parlay many large moneylines. Simply to avoid the obvious -3 play on Colorado over Airforce, 11 am, cst, we are going to embark on a stress tolerance....

Parlay them all. Hold onto your butt. Smile.

1. Liverpool -700 6 am Sat
2. PSG -500 10 am
3. Man City -700 10 am
4. ***Maryland -240*** NCAAF 11 am Sat
5. Ravens -700
6. Texans -450

Or...probably easier just to take Maryland -7. I watched Temple play Bucknell yesterday to assess the risk here, and the Temple QB has a decent arm if he sets his feet, which Maryland will absolutely not allow, he is one of the least mobile QB's in the game today. Very very slow, he tried a read option and got lit up inside the hole...I hope they threw that out of the playbook. If their is a risk with Maryland, its the Temple WR/KR who might be the best athlete on either side, and can get fed by the strong armed but not good QB. Temple looks undersized for this challenge to me, and likely gets lit the fuck up to the tune of about 45-23.

I view the -240 as free money, and can stomach the -7, especially if you want permission to parlay it to the Bears -2.5, or tease it with the Ravens and Texans to get reasonable spreads there.

Good luck. and Fare the well.

The lingering split in my mind from a recent binge requires that I crawl back to my hole and ascertain if their is any value left in the mess of parables and experience masquerading as sense here. All succumb. Many walk. A few climb a mountain.

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fare the Well.

Retired.

Maryland left 2 TD's on the 1 yard line, and another one jumped out the back of the end zone by 6 inches, not really necessary either. Missed two kicks.

And got exposed as well. If you can stop their running attack their QB was terrible all game. Throwing 10 yard outs 5 yards and into the ground. It felt like a Bears game. Haven't seen a good 1st and goal from the 4 fail on 4 straight ahead running attempts in a while, but their QB was so demorilized wearing his failures with his body that they couldn't call a pass at that point. Dude gave up on them.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Los Angeles Sparks -300 (skill tier AND depth tier above Seattle, as well as size, rest, health)
Houston Texans -425 (hard to believe a 6th round rookie could beat a veteran team on the road)
Ravens -13 (I don't usually like blowouts, but Murray shouldn't be starting and this franchise makes their hay off QB's like this, but can they score 20 against a good Arizona defense? Given the steam they ride in on, I think they can break Arizona's will with a good start, and Murray will implode)
Bears -2 (we got this. Trubs has to do better, Flacco vs our defense is a disaster, Sanders the only guy who can get open, they aren't cohesive in their installed zone run scheme yet, running backs I would call sluggish...Sanders/Sutton their only hope)

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
MLB

I like a rare Chicago double tomorrow.

Cubs -215, or -120, -1.5
White Sox +115

Quintana and Nova have been better lately, but they face starting pitchers with metrics I don't like. I expect both clubs should reach 7 runs tomorrow.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stressful nailbiter ain't going to edge nothing for nobody. Shitty.

Bears push. White Sox blow 10-5 lead in the 8th, walk off walk for seatle. Nice. Jax/Hou game was decided by 2 inches on a 2 point conversion for the win fail. Maryland goes down inside the 5.... 4 times for 0 points. Twice with 1st and goal inside the 4. yep.

Man City game there are no words for the goals Aguero and co left on the pitch, but Norwich City thugged up and did everything they had to do...hats off to em.

The margins seem to be getting smaller in the Bean Ball era.

dadi01

Liked Posts:
Stressful nailbiter ain't going to edge nothing for nobody. Shitty.

Bears push. White Sox audacity temp mail origin 10-5 lead in the 8th, walk off walk for seatle. Nice. Jax/Hou game was decided by 2 inches on a 2 point conversion for the win fail. Maryland goes down inside the 5.... 4 times for 0 points. Twice with 1st and goal inside the 4. yep.

Man City game there are no words for the goals Aguero and co left on the pitch, but Norwich City thugged up and did everything they had to do...hats off to em.

The margins seem to be getting smaller in the Bean Ball era.
yes thanks

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yes thanks
??

Man...

I'm out here actually in Vegas trying to go pro, and was down to my last last last $150...

so dead in the water as %'s and cost of living are not going to sustain. So it was a failed experiment...

but I hit that last 5 game parlay. Went on a tear, had a good following weekend, sniffed out an underdog 5 days in a row, slapped em up with another two 6 game parlays, pounded some easy hockey games...gave em back a couple too but still upward momentum....whenever their was a pressure point I picked right, it went my way, or a few fluked my way...Ronaldo's PK in 6th minute of stoppage time stands out for Juventus comeback win. Whatever it was, I was fortunate to stack several good breaks in a row.

came out 5,000% increase in a couple weeks to get all the bills paid and retain what is now a healthy bank roll.

Changes everything. Instead of needing 200%, or 1000% just to keep the power and cable sports on, I can step back and live month-month on a 10% increase. Legalization is spreading, and 20 years experience is momentarily something that could get me a salary at start-ups all over the country.

If you could show 10% increase monthly as a day trader or stock analyst...what would be your worth?

In the financial world that seems ludicrous, and so my "experiment" would appear to be unfair to me if anything, to consistently produce that 10% increase every 4-6 weeks for survival.

I'm experienced enough not to be that confident, and hopefully humble enough by now to be careful. I have mixed feelings about giving picks away or "selling" picks to others, just because it encourages others to get into something that might be detrimental to their mental and physical health and they may not be able to handle over the long term.

And I feel terrible when I lose for someone else. Losing for yourself isn't that bad. Well...all hot streaks end and most end badly...but I always got a punchers chance and got lucky with a few hail mary's and an onside kick there to steal some more time, another overtime. Time to grind the air out of the ball and make my chance count.

:beer: