Rate the last movie you watched

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Society of the Snow. Based on the right team tragedy when their plane crashes into the Andes. Alive was a similar film from 93 if you've seen it. It was decent, but a bit long.

X - pretty meh horror film.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Finally got around to watching Lady Bird. Pretty decent coming of age film. Mom did a hell of a job.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
El Topo. Anyone wanna explain all the symbolism to me or was it shit. Edible not enlightening me. Send more beer.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I don’t get the comments here about Oppenheimer at all. I thought it was extremely well done and everybody in it did a great job. Acting was terrific.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't remember Suspiria being this cool the first time I watched it ages ago.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone see Perfect Days? Playing at the Music Box. Thinking of going to check it out.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trying to rewatch Valerie and Her Week of Wonders. I'm too busy being stoned and playing with my girlfriend's cat (not like that dudes, I'm a wholesome guy) to be able to tell what in the God damn hell is going on, but it looks cool and the sound is really cool.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
what in the diarrhea is the new road house. i never cared for the first one much, but dis shit. connor looking fat for someone who aint fat..

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Just watched the new Roadhouse. Comically stupid fun, bad acting, poorly written, comedy that doesn't land. I enjoyed it as the dumb movie it was. Conner Mcgregor cannot act.

It misses the pivotal point of the original. A shirtless Patrick Swayze doing Tai Chi causing a young man to question things about himself and go on a voyage of self discovery.

v22JfwLFi6nNS.webp

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Zone of Interest. Available on Max. Pretty good.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Perfect Days. Broke down and rented it on Prime. It was worth it.

Username

Liked Posts:
Civil War. Way over-hyped. Not about a civil war, It's about people dealing with bad situations. It could have been any war or any bad situation... save your money.