Rate the last movie you watched

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago Bulls
I just saw Inception, and it was very good.

8/10(in a world full of 4.5/10s LOL)

My only real guff was that the soundtrack lacked intensity and emotion to match a lot of the scenes. When you see the movie, you'll understand. Overall, decent scoring for the audio itself, just....
Like when the movie was in 4 sequences. They could have matched the tempo with the pace of each dreamworld. IE, Real world is realtime, 1st dream is 10x the pace, and 2nd is 10x the pace of the world before it. So at some point, the score should have shown the differences to grab your attention, and define the moments to the end user better.

GrinderBall41

Sox/B'Hawks/Bears/Purdue
Bounty Hunter. 7/10. Decent for a romantic comedy.

GF vetoed Hot Tub Time Machine, Hurt Locker, Shes Out of My League. I vetoed a few movies that were much gayer than Bounty Hunter. So im not disappointed.

JOECAWKS

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
The Jacket: 9/10

awesome mind fuck movie (i love awesome mind fuck movies(its because of all the acid)). i would give it a perfect 10 but i dont give any movie a 10/10.

Undisputed

From Paris With Love: 8/10

Pleasant surprise, that's probably why I'm rating it so high. I really thought it was going to be one of those ridiculous action movies, but it kept me interested throughout and I loved Travolta's character. I recommend you guys give this a watch.

JOECAWKS

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Jacob's Ladder: 7.5/10

Good movie. another mind fuck. probably would raise my rating after i watch it a few more times and figure more stuff out.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Carolina Hurricanes Duke Blue Devils
Be Cool

7.5/10....quality watch...The Rock/Vince Vaughn/Andre3000 absolutely make this movie hilarious. The general plot is blah but they keep it worthy of a watch.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Shutter Island

9.0- Another great movie by Scorsese and Leo. to quote derosabomb "awesome mind fuck movie". so many plot twists. after you watch it once, watch it again and the entire movie will make 100% perfect sense.

Undisputed

Chloe: 6/10

Pretty good movie. There was a nice girl on girl scene between Amanda Seyfried and Julianne Moore.

tbo41fan

RVP
Donator
Grown Ups

7.5/10
Typical corny family movie, however Kevin James/Sandler/Rock/Schneider/Spade is comedic gold

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Clash of the Titans

8/10
I thought it was a pretty good movie. Ending kind of went by fast, but was a really cool movie. Awesome special effects and CGI. I had never seen the original, but my mom has and she said there were alot of references to the first Clash of the Titans. Medusa is a bitch. Liam Neeson is my favorite actor and he makes a pretty damn good Zeus. "Release the Kraken!"

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
My favorite teams
Chloe: 6/10

Pretty good movie. There was a nice girl on girl scene between Amanda Seyfried and Julianne Moore.
This movie was kind of funny. She was nuts.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
My favorite teams
About to go see inception hopefully.