My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
no movies for me. just tv series.
westworld s3e5
4/10 horrible car chase scenes and non humans killing each other..blah. worst episode yet.

Homeland S8e10
9/10 tense AF.

Dispatches from Elsewhere
s1e8
100/10 i just started..lol. this show is just cool.

waiting for Saul to finish up so i can binge it.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I never wanted To spend money to see rise of sky walker been waiting for it to be on Disney +. The wait is over comes out tomorrow

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Just finished watching “Hidden Figures“.

In my opinion it was a very good movie. It told the story that most people don’t know about the beginning of our space program.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Rise of sky walker

didn’t love it didn’t hate it guess it closes the worst trilogy in modern history. definitely better than the last Jedi

Granada

Liked Posts:
Rise of sky walker

didn’t love it didn’t hate it guess it closes the worst trilogy in modern history. definitely better than the last Jedi

I actually liked Last Jedi the best out of the new three -- definitely the most original and actually had some twists to it. Force Awakens was simply a carbon copy of A New Hope and ROS was just a shit show. Bringing back the emperor was just dumb. Making Rey who she ended up being (trying not to spoil) was also a terrible move. Abrams ruined it from the jump with Force Awakens; at least Johnson tried to take it into a more original direction, but then Abrams doubled down.

Granada

Liked Posts:
Can't remember if I already posted about it, but I finally saw The Joker just before the pandemic hit. The first time I saw it, I thought it was okay; second time I watched it, I thought it was awesome. Guess my point is, it's one of those movies that you might not like the first go around, but you appreciate the more you watch it. Phoenix was awesome acting-wise.

(Spoilers below)

There are also little clues in the movie that make it fun to watch, because as a viewer, you're basically trying to decipher what is real and what is fake. One clue is the clock. In many scenes, it says it's 11:11 -- in the beginning when Arthur is in the social worker's office, and when he flashes back to his time in the hospital and he's banging his head on the wall. It's also 11:11 when Arthur is leaving his job after getting fired and punches the clock. My point is, every viewer will read into it differently. The fact that it's 11:11 in the hospital, and the fact that the last shot of Arthur is him in the hospital, one can read it as the entire movie was simply in Arthur's head and never really took place. Also, the movie begins and ends the same way: with Arthur laughing as he's being interviewed by someone (notice the similarities between the social worker and the psychiatrist). I don't necessarily read it this way -- and there is more than one way to interpret it -- but the creators kept it open-ended that way, which is cool.

I think some things happened in the movie but other things didn't -- like the whole Joker Movement thing; that was just in his head. I also don't think he ever killed the TV Host -- he even says in that scene, "this is exactly how I pictured it," which implies that it's only in his mind. The only thing: the clock when he's sitting with DeNiro says 10:40, not 11:11 like in the other scenes. I think this was because the director wanted to leave it open-ended as to whether this scene was real or not -- like I said, I interpret it as not being real, but there's no right or wrong answer.

The one thing you're never sure of is, why he's in the hospital, especially in the beginning; and if the entire movie is just all in his head (and he's been in the hospital the entire time), obviously the answer wouldn't be in the movie.

Interesting tidbit: Tom Wayne calls Arthur "Pal" in the bathroom the first time he meets Arthur. He also calls the masked man who kills him "Pal" just before he's killed. So if the whole movie is "fake," that (murdering the Waynes) could be the real reason why Arthur is in the hospital the whole time.

Anyways, I could go on -- there are a ton of cool little things you start noticing the more you watch this movie, which makes it awesome. Like when Joker has blood on his feet, the clocks, etc. Also, pay attention to exactly what each character (the mother, Tom Wayne) says at key points in the movie.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Just finished watching the Elton John movie, Rocketman.... too much drama not enough music for me.

Granada

Liked Posts:
I just watched Sword of Trust with Marc Maron. One of those movies I stumbled upon when I turned on my TV at the precise moment it was starting, so I just left it on. Okay at best, quirky movie with a few funny parts; Maron is good -- but I wouldn't watch it again.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Trafficked on prime is like a realistic taken. Pretty sick this shit goes on in the world

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Finished watching some home movie from the 70s at a relatives place.

I'll give it 2/5, but only because there was no plot.

Granada

Liked Posts:
The United States of Leland. Pretty good, yet pretty heavy -- solid cast, great soundtrack.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Some movies I’ve seen lately

On hbo

old one but living in corona world contagion is really good just cause the times we are in

joker was fucking incredible

starz

once upon a time in Hollywood brad Pitt killed it and made the movie

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I watched a TV version of the movie The Purge the other day. I hadn't seen it before.

Those people were stupid.