Rate the last movie you watched

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
'The Gentlemen' with Mathew McConaughey and Hugh Grant was worth the time the first time and better the second.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Watched Elysium with Matt Damon today. I thought it was pretty entertaining.

Not like some out of this world fantastic movie, but a decent action sci fi flick.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Has anyone been in a movie theater over the last 6-9 months?

Bust

Liked Posts:
Just finished watching Gladiator on Amazon Prime <watched it in theatres back in the day>

Joaquin Phoenix is such a great actor.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Never heard of it. Trailer looks lame. Critics loved it so it's probably crap
It popped up in our free on demand list one day when we were poking around for a movie to watch and of course had high marks from the critics so we threw it on.

It was particularly awful.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Gonna watch Coming 2 America later. Anyone watched yet? I'm worried this will suck. I adore the first one.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Gonna watch Coming 2 America later. Anyone watched yet? I'm worried this will suck. I adore the first one.
I will watch it even if the reviews are bad at least one time. Really not much else to watch plus the first was so good the second has to be given a chance

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I will watch it even if the reviews are bad at least one time. Really not much else to watch plus the first was so good the second has to be given a chance
Not that i need a movie to be rated R but it going away from the originals R rating just gives me a bad feeling.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not that i need a movie to be rated R but it going away from the originals R rating just gives me a bad feeling.

Looking back...not sure what really earned the R rating back in the day. A handful of F-bombs and brief shots of topless women is all I remember.

That said, the wife and I are going to give it a shot tonight too. Arsenio Hall is way underrated for his comedy chops.