Rate the last movie you watched

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Had a chance to catch I,Tanya last night,I like anything with Margo Robbie but I enjoyed the movie quite a bit. What a bunch of boobs involved in the attack and what an upbringing Tanya had in real life.

This was a lot funnier 17 years ago but so was I....

What's the Nancy Kerrigan special at KFC.......two small breasts and a battered leg.
Havent seen it in a few years but i remember liking this one. That fat character was hilarious too.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Boss baby. Yay or Nay?

Granada

Liked Posts:
The Kid Detective is a solid movie, just watched it. It's just a well-made and fun mystery movie with some good bits of humor. It's also a movie that you don't need to be laser-focused on; it has hints, but they're not too subtle and not too obvious. Anyways, it won't blow you away thematically or anything, but it's a good movie.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Black widow sucked but it was nice to go to the theatre haven’t been to a movie since covid

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Gunpowder Milkshake" on Netflix was pretty badass.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
I watched The Last Mercenary on Netflix starring Jean Claude Van Damme. I follow JCVD on the instrgrams and he made it look like a serious action movie. It's not. It's an ironic action comedy. I thought it was funny enough. It's very french so I am not sure everybody will get the humor. At 60 Jean Claude can still do the action scenes and they are the highlight of the movie. I'd like to see him do a straight up big budget action movie.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I watched The Last Mercenary on Netflix starring Jean Claude Van Damme. I follow JCVD on the instrgrams and he made it look like a serious action movie. It's not. It's an ironic action comedy. I thought it was funny enough. It's very french so I am not sure everybody will get the humor. At 60 Jean Claude can still do the action scenes and they are the highlight of the movie. I'd like to see him do a straight up big budget action movie.
He hasn't made a serious action movie since the new millennium. That's on you lol

I get sad watching these straight to the dumpster movies he's in. I loved his movies as a kid.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bill and Ted 3

If a fan of the original 2....AVOID!! This movie was so bad I wrote the following review on Rotten Tomatoes Sept '20:
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had such excellent yet cautiously optimistic hopes for B&T3 after 29 years of rumored scripts turned down. Yet even after drinking a few beforehand to cushion the possible letdown, this was one of the worst, most non-triumphant bogus movies I've ever seen. I cannot fathom how some people actually like it and am losing faith in society's ability to discern.

MUSIC: I hoped for a feel-good rockin' soundtrack. The first 2 films had fantastic scores!! B&T3: NOT ONE song; new, or by any known solid rock band stood out. No opening score with sailing guitars, no get-busy-improving the situation/selves montage, nor a catchy feel good final credits rolling tune. Nothing. Even the world/timeline existence saving song was very meh & forgetably all over the place. At least it wasn't typical overhyped MTV hip hop or rap.

PLOT & CHARACTERS: The entire movie repeatedly hammered in the fact that contrary to the entire historical premise of B&T1&2, our heroes are now just underachieving selfish failures who can't play a lick, and that's somehow okay & worth our adoration. They were their own antagonists this whole ride. No need for Charlie Harper's Mom to give lame powerless verbal jabs here n there from the future. Everyone just bounced around aimlessly from one fail to the next: B&T; their weird dumb-but-smart(?) daughters; Rufus' odd daughter, who was neither funny nor a worthy protagonist; and the killer-then-good robot, which was MOST awkward. While some seem to think he was cute & funny, the "Comic Relief Robot" reminded me more of a sad, intellectually challenged Comicon-esque Transformers costume lovechild of the newer Pennywise the clown (IT reboot) & Eeyore the donkey.

IN SUMMARY: I used the $10 Fandango credit I got from donating blood toward this $25 movie. It now feels as if I gave ALL my pints of O dislike, and for nothing. I hope Reeves & Winter enjoyed making it but I want to phone booth back in time to before this was written. Thanks again 2020.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Black widow sucked but it was nice to go to the theatre haven’t been to a movie since covid

It was like a 2 hour screen version of my wife attempting to tell me a 5 minute story.

It makes me want to go back to watching movies for free.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Well if you agree that black widow was bad holy shit suicide squad was guarantee snooze 20 min in. Dc goes to their roots with another unwatcheable movie

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well if you agree that black widow was bad holy shit suicide squad was guarantee snooze 20 min in. Dc goes to their roots with another unwatcheable movie
James Gunn's attempt at humor has been so cringe since the first guardians movie. He's gone full-blown frat boy fart and dick jokes.

BriGuy

Liked Posts:
It took me 3 days to finally finish Suicide Squad on HBO. Why? And how?

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mulholland Drive (David Lynch)

One weird ass movie