Rate the last movie you watched

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Saw Anna. 7/10
Some unrealistic fight scenes, IMO. To much bi-sexual content. But overall a movie worth seeing.

I like the edge in most of...
Writer-Director Luc Besson's movies

Last edited:

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I finally got around to seeing John Wick Chapter 3 and loved it. Some of the best action scenes you'll ever see in a movie. I can't wait for the 4th.

Toy Story 4 was really good. I still prefer the first 2 over it but I still thought it was a worthy addition.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I finally got around to seeing John Wick Chapter 3 and loved it. Some of the best action scenes you'll ever see in a movie. I can't wait for the 4th.

Toy Story 4 was really good. I still prefer the first 2 over it but I still thought it was a worthy addition.
I really liked John Wick 3, but it was my least favorite. The action was good, but didn't have the same rawness as the first two and almost became comical at times. Not really a spoiler but the one fight where they just kept throwing people over and over through the glass, made me cringe. Can't wait for 4 next May. Hope they clean it up a bit, felt like they took advantage of the well-known fight scenes by forgetting about the movie plot and using dialog to string fighting together.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I really liked John Wick 3, but it was my least favorite. The action was good, but didn't have the same rawness as the first two and almost became comical at times. Not really a spoiler but the one fight where they just kept throwing people over and over through the glass, made me cringe. Can't wait for 4 next May. Hope they clean it up a bit, felt like they took advantage of the well-known fight scenes by forgetting about the movie plot and using dialog to string fighting together.
I enjoyed the movie, but it was kind of ridiculous how it ended. It seems as though the "franchise" is being reduced to turning out a an ultra-action movie with a never ending "story". They are going to bleed that franchise into being shitty imo.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I enjoyed the movie, but it was kind of ridiculous how it ended. It seems as though the "franchise" is being reduced to turning out a an ultra-action movie with a never ending "story". They are going to bleed that franchise into being shitty imo.
Yeah. I liked it previously because they way they did it kept him feeling more just like a regular man who is this best at what he does and this veers more into him almost being super powered.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Annabelle Comes Home was surprisingly decent. I liked Creation a little more than this, but it’s a solid entry in the conjuring universe. Definitely way better than The Nun.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Annabelle Comes Home was surprisingly decent. I liked Creation a little more than this, but it’s a solid entry in the conjuring universe. Definitely way better than The Nun.

As Annabelle wore on 1/3 of movie theater was laughing.
I put Annabelle in the "BOO! category."
Meaning it plays off the cheap horror device / ploy of silence & quiet.....then BOO! something jumps outta' the darkness.
The Nun wasn't that good.....so I agree with u,

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Saw The 3rd John Wick . I'm still processing it:unsure:
(but it seemed similar to the last one).

Asia Kate Dillon (The Adjudicator )....I wanted somebody to smack her "character" ( I guess that means she really did a good job with the role)

John Wick 3: was entertaining for sure, but I feel like that series/story has burnt up all its originality after the watching the third installation.

Agreed.

I liked the action. I thought the The Adjudicator character added a slight twist.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
saw Yesterday interesting story-line (6.7 / 10). See it at matinee rate. The acting was good...but the jokes were corny.

Last edited:

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I really enjoyed Spider-Man Far From Home. I was hearing a lot of people saying they thought it was the best Spider-Man movie made, but I'd have to disagree. I thought the movie really picked up during the third act. That mid-credits scene was an oh shit moment and I loved it.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Just saw the animated spider man on Netflix. 10/10

Funny how Sony has put out lots of meh in the Spider-Man world but they sure got this one right

Probably take my nephews to see the new movie tomorrow

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Saw Toy Story 4. It is what it is. Nothing special but wasn't god awful.

I dunno how families go to the movies anymore with the $6 small popcorn and $6 small drink. Would cost a family of four $80+ easily.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Saw Toy Story 4. It is what it is. Nothing special but wasn't god awful.

I dunno how families go to the movies anymore with the $6 small popcorn and $6 small drink. Would cost a family of four $80+ easily.

No shit went to see the new Spider-Man between tickets drinks and snacks it was over $100 outing. Thankfully the movie was good.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Finally got around to watching Aquaman over the weekend. It was ok I guess...6.5/10.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
No shit went to see the new Spider-Man between tickets drinks and snacks it was over $100 outing. Thankfully the movie was good.

Hey you can join AMC's reward program!............. for $20 a month.