RB DARRYNTON Evans

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
latest signee, played 6 games in 2 seasons, don't get the move, if anyone does, please enlighten me

msadows

Liked Posts:
90 man roster….

Doesn’t hurt to kick the tires. Never heard of him but he was a 3rd rounder a couple years ago so maybe he’s got some talent. If he doesn’t….cut him

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
latest signee, played 6 games in 2 seasons, don't get the move, if anyone does, please enlighten me
He was never going to beat out Henry……nothing to lose

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
he's a speedy smaller back but IMO doesn't have the joystick agility that Cohen had...i'm hoping they keep jakim grant who IMO is more like a WR cohen

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Former 3rd round pick that can’t stay healthy. Probably won’t make the team but these are the types of guys you take a flyer on to see if something sticks. Pretty much zero risk with some upside potential.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He is a special teams player, why was this thread needed

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He is a special teams player, why was this thread needed

I think it’s a very important thread and plan on posting frequently and often here as much of Poles style and method as a GM can be gleaned from this move thereby illuminating the mind and methods of our young and ambitious new general manager who I’d also like to remind you is the first black GM in Bears history which is in and of itself a truly wonderful barrier that the McCaskey family has broken and hopefully Virginia will last long enough to see the fruits of her labor as the Bears do indeed TAKE BACK THE NORTH because of foresighted moves such as the signing of this talented young running back.

Last edited: