Really good Trubisky/Rodgers analysis by Packer Blogger

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
WTF?

Come back here when you gotta another humorous conspiracy theory - at least those are funny.

This is some hilljack WordPress blogger for God's sake.

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
WTF?

Come back here when you gotta another humorous conspiracy theory - at least those are funny.

This is some hilljack WordPress blogger for God's sake.

What didn't you like about it precisely? Seemed very well though out and written.

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
Be honest. DId your kids write this blog?

I can't tell if you are asking an honest question or are being sarcastic to make a point. I am going to assume you are not being sarcastic and answer your question....no. It's a good analysis...real good, actually.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I can't tell if you are asking an honest question or are being sarcastic to make a point. I am going to assume you are not being sarcastic and answer your question....no. It's a good analysis...real good, actually.
No I wasn't being sarcastic. I thought maybe you were using CCS for marketing your kid's blog.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The only issue, is that we're talking about season 2 Trubisky, and season 14 Rodgers. Most people think that Trubisky's arrow is pointing up, and that it's possible that Rodgers' arrow is now pointing down.

I'm not counting Rodgers out until he shits the bed, and we watch him decline(if it ever even happens). I'm still very concerned about 2 games against the Packers this season, and the #1 reason is Aaron Rodgers.

At the same time, I'm very encouraged that Trubisky and our offense are in position to take the next step and become an elite offense. Keeping my fingers crossed. If we have an elite O and elite D...

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Remember that time when I said your sarcasm meter was broken, and you went on and on about how no one could tell the post was sarcasm, except everyone else in the thread did?

So....yeah.