My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Would prefer they lose as I want a better draft pick. What I want to see is them being developed win or lose. This was not a good game to see that because we only threw 11 times.

Fields had 3 sacks and 8 rushes, most were not designed runs (a few broken plays). Long story short, it was more than 11 passes.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
heres-an-idea-get-back-to-work-meme.jpg

IMO, they just need to work out some bad shit. I have really low expectations of this team. Also, I apologize because the fact we hired a defense coach for Fields.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Fields had 3 sacks and 8 rushes, most were not designed runs (a few broken plays). Long story short, it was more than 11 passes.

Yes said that elsewhere but still not enough in my opinion.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let Fields Cook! lol

Just seemed like the game plan was too conservative.... The Packers knew exactly what Getsy was going to call and how he wanted to attack them. Nothing really surprised them.

Also, the Bear's D had no solutions for the run game...

The Packers offense will look just as shitty when they play an extremely stout run defense, since their WR's suck. (Lookin at you Tampa Bay!)

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Momentum is an actual thing. That was a huge momentum shift.

You should know this because you go silent when the momentum is against the Lions and then suddenly reappear when it is in the Lions favor like right now.
yeah ok, Tell me again how good Kmet, Fields, and Mooney are?
Kmet caught exactly 0 passes, and still was better than Mooney ( 1 pass -4 yds)

lol, you can't make this shit up.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
yeah ok, Tell me again how good Kmet, Fields, and Mooney are?
Kmet caught exactly 0 passes, and still was better than Mooney ( 1 pass -4 yds)

lol, you can't make this shit up.

That wasn't the topic. Your question was had the Bears scored to make it 24-17n what makes me think Pack would not drive it down the field. Kmet and Mooney don't play D so their are irrelevant to the question.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes said that elsewhere but still not enough in my opinion.
You don’t really don’t know how many pass plays were called. We know that they had 41 offensive plays. 19 of 41 were handoffs to the RBs. Fields ran on 8 plays, I can only think of 2 of those are obvious designed QB run plays. The other 6 plays plus the 3 sacks that were obviously passing plays and the 11 pass attempts would be 20 possible passing called plays and 21 rushing called plays.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That wasn't the topic. Your question was had the Bears scored to make it 24-17n what makes me think Pack would not drive it down the field. Kmet and Mooney don't play D so their are irrelevant to the question.

At this point, since he runs & hides after Lions loss, I figured a pussy ass coward like him is best put on ignore. I'd prefer to argue with people that don't run & hide than waste time on cunts like him.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
You guys know damn well that if the Bears score a TD there, Rodgers goes down the field with ease and goes back up 14.

Montgomery was good on the night, but the only reason he beasted during that drive was because the Packers were more than happy to let the Bears continue to run clock.

It was not that close. The Bears were in the palm of the Packers' hands from the 2nd quarter onward.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Not sure why this is so hard for Getsy to understand.

I'm content to wait and see to render final judgment, but the possibility exists that Getsy and Eberflus just aren't good.

As I've said since Poles and Eberflus got hired, I'm not sure why Bears fans, who are accustomed to shitty coaches and a shitty team for decades upon decades, suddenly just automatically believe they got it right THIS TIME.

They're only two games in, and there will be plenty of opportunity to change hearts and minds. But fans need to have an honest ongoing analysis with themselves on this.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Yeah seemed to fall into bad habits they spent all offseason trying to correct.
The sack he took where he spun for no reason into the defender was really awful. Had a similar play against MIN last year.

Obviously can't say what was happening downfield from watching live but he just doesn't have much feel in the pocket on first watch.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
At this point, since he runs & hides after Lions loss, I figured a pussy ass coward like him is best put on ignore. I'd prefer to argue with people that don't run & hide than waste time on cunts like him.
He really might be the worst poster on CCS.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
The sack he took where he spun for no reason into the defender was really awful. Had a similar play against MIN last year.

Obviously can't say what was happening downfield from watching live but he just doesn't have much feel in the pocket on first watch.
I posted that somewhere. it looks like he has Mooney if he plants and throws, but I can't see the top of the defense in that video either. As per usual with the Bears offense, regardless of coordinator the quick passing game is non existent.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I'm content to wait and see to render final judgment, but the possibility exists that Getsy and Eberflus just aren't good.

As I've said since Poles and Eberflus got hired, I'm not sure why Bears fans, who are accustomed to shitty coaches and a shitty team for decades upon decades, suddenly just automatically believe they got it right THIS TIME.

They're only two games in, and there will be plenty of opportunity to change hearts and minds. But fans need to have an honest ongoing analysis with themselves on this.
Are you really suggesting that the Packers were letting the Bears gash them in the run game and get within an inch of only being up 7 to run clock?

Last edited:

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I posted that somewhere. it looks like he has Mooney if he plants and throws, but I can't see the top of the defense in that video either. As per usual with the Bears offense, regardless of coordinator the quick passing game is non existent.
I’ll be very interested to see the breakdowns later this week by Warner, QB School and Dilfer.