Recommended Phones?

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
blackberries are good. Droid's seem awesome.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Try grabbing a t mobile contract before they get assimilated into ATT.. it'll be cheaper.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Had access to a pc, and forgot to look at phones :facepalm: That Galaxy is probably kick ass, but at the cost of an arm, and if Im spending 100s, I rather get an actual pc... or a PS3... or a 360 lol. But Id still like to get a smart phone that can perform like I'd want. Touch screen with keyboard, great internet, and hopefully games, like from Facebook, I'd love to try that Angry Birds game. But at minimum, the internet is my goal. Then maybe I wont be limited to 512 characters when I write.

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
Had access to a pc, and forgot to look at phones :facepalm: That Galaxy is probably kick ass, but at the cost of an arm, and if Im spending 100s, I rather get an actual pc... or a PS3... or a 360 lol. But Id still like to get a smart phone that can perform like I'd want. Touch screen with keyboard, great internet, and hopefully games, like from Facebook, I'd love to try that Angry Birds game. But at minimum, the internet is my goal. Then maybe I wont be limited to 512 characters when I write.

If your on AT&T your not gonna get a phone like that. They have two phones that have a real keyboard and the reviews aren't good on one of them. If your looking for a good smartphone on AT&T there's the Motorola Atrix which I think is now 100 on a new contract, the Samsung Infuse which is 199.99 on a new contract the HTC Inspire which is 49.99 on a new contract, the Samsung Captivate which is last years Galaxy S phone which is 49.99, the Iphone 4 not a fan of them, the HP Veer its a really tiny phone, the only other phone I can think of for you that meets your specifications is the Pantech Crossover which just came out this month
smartphones- PDAs & Smartphones - Wireless from AT&T
HTC Inspire- HTC Inspire (TM) 4G* Cell Phone - Wireless from AT&T
Samsung Infuse- Samsung Infuse (TM) 4G* Cell Phone - Wireless from AT&T
Samsung Captivate- Samsung Captivate (TM) Cell Phone - Wireless from AT&T
Pantech Crossover- Pantech Crossover (TM) Cell Phone - Wireless from AT&T
Since your not looking to spend to much on a phone like an Infuse Inspire etc. I think the Crossover is your best bet, it's a smartphone, but its a mid level smartphone so it's not to complicated it resembles just a regular phone etc. has a keyboard touchscreen, so that's my take. I'm under contract right now with a Pantech Laser I'm gonna early upgrade to the Galaxy S 2 when it comes out so if its 199.99 I'll pay 299.99 for it since it's an early upgrade. You gotta wait 6 months into your contract though. And if your don't like what you got there is a 30 day period that you can return it. So if you take the crossover and decide you don't want it within 30 days you can take it back and try something else. Goodluck and btw the reason all the phone prices are down right now is because they are trying to clear the stock of them out as much as possible before the LG Thrill and Samsung Attain(Galaxy S 2) come out

Last edited:

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Much appreciated bro! I'll definitely look into those when I get the chance. The plus side is while I am with att, my contract ended many months ago. So Ive thought even about looking into Sprint as Ive heard theyre much cheaper. They just dont have any stores nearby.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
And I'd need to be able to dish out 300 at once lol. What hurt was my hours were cut back this past month, but rumor is its picking back up and back to normal. Ive had to be quite tight so its been hard. And when I do go after a pc, Im targeting a desktop :) That way I can get a desk and it'll look purrty or some shit like that lol

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I heard that might not happen anymore.

I hope it doesn't.

Last I heard Sprint was trying to block it but that was probably going to be unsuccessful..

AT&T has even had commercials now saying they are taking over T-Mobile.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Last I heard Sprint was trying to block it but that was probably going to be unsuccessful..

AT&T has even had commercials now saying they are taking over T-Mobile.

yeah I heard about that Sprint thing too... just didn't know if it was going to be successful or not.

I don't too much attention to that kinda stuff.... I just don't want it to happen 'cause I have T-mobile and At&T is kinda shitty.

Utahbullsfan

Liked Posts:
yeah I heard about that Sprint thing too... just didn't know if it was going to be successful or not.

I don't too much attention to that kinda stuff.... I just don't want it to happen 'cause I have T-mobile and At&T is kinda shitty.

They are way overpriced!

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah theyre expensive as hell. 90 bucks a month gets old quick and no excuse when everyone else is cheaper.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
When I get a chance, Im checking out Sprint. Cheaper with same quality phones. But the HTC wasnt bad. For 100, I could live with that, though I wish it had an actual keyboard. Then again, Im use to typing on the number pad, and rather a speed demon to boot lol. Accidentally paid 150 the day I got my Razor, so making sure I dont fuck up again lol. Even the others wasnt to bad, aside a 200 price tag on the Inspire lol. I know Im after an Android for sure, as long as work returns to normal hours.

poodski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No TracPhones.

Eh burners are the way to go. That way once the cops figure out your number you are always one step ahead of the game with a new phone and a new number.

poodski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also since you said you don't want to spend an arm and a leg you can get refurbished iPhones for super cheap. Or you can get an iPhone 3GS refurbished with a cosmetic blemish for a penny.

I mean there are definitely ways to get cheap iPhones.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, went to Sprint. The only phone on their site that caught my attention is the HTC Evo Shift. Nice screen size, Android, and an actual keyboard, all for 100 bucks with contract obviously. So Im thinking not to shabby. With their cheapest plan, 450 anytime mins, with unlimited text, and the required 10 bucks Data, it'll cost me 80 a month :facepalm: 10 bucks cheaper than ATT, but not by much. Still it would be an updated phone at the least. But how 'New' is Evo? Soon to be outdated or still strong?

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, went to Sprint. The only phone on their site that caught my attention is the HTC Evo Shift. Nice screen size, Android, and an actual keyboard, all for 100 bucks with contract obviously. So Im thinking not to shabby. With their cheapest plan, 450 anytime mins, with unlimited text, and the required 10 bucks Data, it'll cost me 80 a month :facepalm: 10 bucks cheaper than ATT, but not by much. Still it would be an updated phone at the least. But how 'New' is Evo? Soon to be outdated or still strong?

Target Mobile: Cell Phones with Cell Phones Plans from Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, Sprint, and AT&T

This may be of better help to you..

I ordered my verizon phone online through target.. youll notice better deals