Record next season

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
I forgot..my overly premature prediction is another 8-8 or 7-9 ..10-6 with a an effective bruising run game..

msadows

Liked Posts:
I forgot..my overly premature prediction is another 8-8 or 7-9 ..10-6 with a an effective bruising run game..

This is mine.

If they fix the run game and get an average(15-20th ranked) run game, I think thats enough to win 10 games and challenge for a WC

FrankieLyrical

South Side Chicagoan
Liked Posts:
This message board does this every single year. Every year we get our hopes up and talk ourselves into how good the Bears will be... We know what this team is. We see what the QB is... but what if he can take the leap? What if Nagy watches the film and makes some adjustments? The defense sure is good.. they could get a few more turnovers next year.. that's possible.

FUCK IT, 16-0 MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Delusion runs rampant when there's no games for 8 months. We will still have a bad coach & bad QB next year.

7 wins maybe...

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Reserve right to change opinion after offseason, but right now I think 10-6 and a WC spot off of easier schedule.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't expect the team do be players in the free agent market, and with no 1st round pick, the draft will only help slightly, so I see 8-8 on the optimistic side, 5-11 more likely
Comes down to QB for me. If they go out and sign Bridgewater somehow I’ll be optimistic, if they roll with Trubisky and some low level vet, meh

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
yeah, let's predict our record before free agency and the draft. lmao

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This will be announced on Labor Day weekend.

Thanks

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
8-8

pablovi

Liked Posts:
8-8, 9-7 at best.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Comes down to QB for me. If they go out and sign Bridgewater somehow I’ll be optimistic, if they roll with Trubisky and some low level vet, meh

True I cant wait to see another QB fail due to a lack of oline, rb, WR's, TE's, and playcalling.

Gonna be fun to find a new person to blame.

msadows

Liked Posts:
This team can be a wild card contender if they fix the offensive line issue and add a playmaker at the TE position.

Any team will be a playoff contender if they have a top defense and can control the clock with a decent run game. The last few decades of football proved that.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Looking over the schedule next season I can see 7 wins that are highly probable . They are the Bucs, Colts,Giants,Vikings, lions twice and the Jags. If the Bears can travel well next season I think they can take out the Falcons and Panthers as well. That gets them to 9 wins. If they can beat the Packers once they will make the playoffs. If the defense can play like they did this year and the offense can just get adequate play at Quarterback they get back to the playoffs.
That... doesn't sound like a good team.
It's bullshit and mediocre.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This team can be a wild card contender if they fix the offensive line issue and add a playmaker at the TE position.

Any team will be a playoff contender if they have a top defense and can control the clock with a decent run game. The last few decades of football proved that.
I want a Super bowl contender, not a wild card contender. Find a qb