Record predictions?

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'm thinking Cooper Rush isn't coming to the Bears and you just need to let the dream go now.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
They'll get 2 more wins just not sure which ones because its the NFL and any given Sunday and all that.

So 4-13

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
They have not won a game this year, technically they should be 0-4. I have seen nothing from this team that says winner.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m sticking with my 4-6 wins. Leaning towards 4 as a ceiling

mecha

Liked Posts:
Answer the question.
I don't really get any gratification for predicting shit. I don't bump 5 year old threads. I don't make mock drafts.

I had expectations this team wasn't going to do much this year. probably not next year either. maybe when Fields' contract is about to expire they can let him go to another team to be mediocre and inevitably benched like Trubisky and bring in another quarterback to destroy. team will be back to rebuilding again in 2029.

6-11 though, I hope that fulfills your day.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't really get any gratification for predicting shit. I don't bump 5 year old threads. I don't make mock drafts.

I had expectations this team wasn't going to do much this year. probably not next year either. maybe when Fields' contract is about to expire they can let him go to another team to be mediocre and inevitably benched like Trubisky and bring in another quarterback to destroy. team will be back to rebuilding again in 2029.

6-11 though, I hope that fulfills your day.

Possibly the entire week TBH.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Based purely on matchups, the only game i feel comfortable predicting them winning is against WAS but that's probably a loss because I'll be there.

The other day I said they played 9 more games against top 10 rushing offenses. Look at what the Giants did today and they only had like 80 yards passing. If this team had anything resembling a run defense i would give them a better shot at a few more games but at this rate you have no confidence that they can keep up with anyone. i'll give them 3 more games because the NFL is unpredictable.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Today seemed like a step backwards. The Giants are fucking bad. We're worse, apparently. Not that we even made an attempt to win today.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I don’t believe they win another game.

Bust

Liked Posts:
5-11

Bears grab #ohiostate CJ Stroud with the top 3 pick