Reddit NFL streams banned

brundleflyguy

Liked Posts:
This is why some people choose to buy nfl Sunday ticket. For what amounts to like $17 a week, I don’t have to stress search for a decent stream of the bears game. Instead, I get a perfect stream of the bears and every other nfl game. But people like me are “suckers,” I know

Stress? I find a stream in under 30 seconds every time. And I blow the $17 on liquor. So I think I'm ahead of you. :)

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Going to the BuffStreams one..... which is what I usually use. And I get this popup that says first time? Can't get past this.
Same. I went to the next HD one in the list. I think it was 2 down, can't remember the name of it but it's working well so far.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nflbite.com - not that hard

Close this up

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I would totally do it if I didn't have to have DirecTV. The only other "legit" way to do it is to fake living in Europe with a VPN.

I’m able to get just the nfl Sunday ticket without having directv. They have an app for it at least on PS4 that allows you to stream all out of market games

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I’m able to get just the nfl Sunday ticket without having directv. They have an app for it at least on PS4 that allows you to stream all out of market games
Do you live somewhere DirecTV isn't available? Like an apartment? That used to be the only way bc they did an address check. Maybe it changed.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
I use to always go out to a bar to watch the Bears games in NJ but it i save money just getting the Sunday ticket app on my TV and paying the $300 plus if i am traveling i can just watch the game on my phone. At least for me its worth the cost since i would spend 300 in the 1st 4 weeks of the season going out to my local pub

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Do you live somewhere DirecTV isn't available? Like an apartment? That used to be the only way bc they did an address check. Maybe it changed.

that could possibly be it. I do live in an apartment