Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Javy let AG know it after that. That was awesome.

KHill99

Liked Posts:
LMMFAO - he's start 17 games with 5 QS, his ERA is a joke and he's 4-10. On the bright side - his K/BB ratio is improving. If you think this guy belongs in the rotation - well then what can I say. This team is full of underperformers and Alzolay might not even be one of them.

Skittles2100

Liked Posts:
So alzolay can either suck or be good based on each individual start for you?
The way Hendricks and Alzolay have pitched this series, yes. Both can fly a kite out of here. I hate pitchers that are launch pads. Alzolay and Ted Lilly are at the top of my moat hated pitchers list

Skittles2100

Liked Posts:
LMMFAO - he's start 17 games with 5 QS, his ERA is a joke and he's 4-10. On the bright side - his K/BB ratio is improving. If you think this guy belongs in the rotation - well then what can I say. This team is full of underperformers and Alzolay might not even be one of them.
Alzolay is not going to improve. He tips his pitches. He is a 4.5 era starter at best. Ive been saying this forever....... make Alzolay the next closer. He has the stuff for 1 or maybe 2 innings.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So alzolay can either suck or be good based on each individual start for you?
Nothing like having new members join the CCS with the sole purpose of doing a daily beat down if someone does something they don't like. Next game, if the same player does something good....prepare a HOF wing for them. LOL

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I dont care one way or the other about Alzolay but @Skittles2100 flip flops with each start about Alzolay

KHill99

Liked Posts:
Nothing like having new members join the CCS with the sole purpose of doing a daily beat down if someone does something they don't like. Next game, if the same player does something good....prepare a HOF wing for them. LOL

KHill99

Liked Posts:
It would be you 3 having same boring circle-jerk if it weren't for new members. I like being a new member - it means I haven't wasted the last umpteen years arguing with a homer loser... And btw - not a player on the current Cubs will see the HOF unless they pay admission.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pretty funny. Bitching about a team that's being blown up....who the fuck cares what they do? This season is over. It was over three weeks ago. We get it....a lot of bad players. That's usually the case when you are trying to dump players at the deadline. If you don't like what you're seeing, don't watch.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It would be you 3 having same boring circle-jerk if it weren't for new members. I like being a new member - it means I haven't wasted the last umpteen years arguing with a homer loser... And btw - not a player on the current Cubs will see the HOF unless they pay admission.
You think you actually have something new to say that we haven't seen 30 times over.....dream on. They come and go here and you haven't said one damn thing that hasn't been said. New? Hell, you're already old.

KHill99

Liked Posts:
Pretty funny. Bitching about a team that's being blown up....who the fuck cares what they do? This season is over. It was over three weeks ago. We get it....a lot of bad players. That's usually the case when you are trying to dump players at the deadline. If you don't like what you're seeing, don't watch.
I don't watch - I have to deal with the free tickets my girlfriend gets from work in the Makers Mark section. I love the free food and drinks - been to seven games and have yet to see them win. BTW - I'm a Red Sox fan - I just joined because Baez and his little seizure last night - what a classy tool. Your great grand children might see the next Cubs World Series win...

KHill99

Liked Posts:
I don't watch - I have to deal with the free tickets my girlfriend gets from work in the Makers Mark section. I love the free food and drinks - been to seven games and have yet to see them win. BTW - I'm a Red Sox fan - I just joined because Baez and his little seizure last night - what a classy tool. Your great grand children might see the next Cubs World Series win...
Now go get me a beer!

CSF77

Liked Posts:
So why is a bosox fan on a Cubs board squaking about Javy and his boat rowing skills?

Just beg your GM to trade for Rizzo and move on bro. No one cares about the Red Sox here.

Do the same. No one asked you to give a damn about what the Cubs do. Go back to your race with the Rays. We will go back to talking about piecing out the roster and after who might replace them.

The rest is bull crap. WGAF about the HOF at this point. These guys have 10 years of ball to play still. That is for the stuffy writers to decide when the story is over.