Redskins QB situation

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In this day and age, how does this even happen?

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've broken fibula , tibia at the same time as well. I can tell you Alex Smith will never be the same again athletically IMO. While my left leg got much stronger, my right leg is about 50-60% of what it once was and that will never change. Movement, power, mobility, dexterity, speed... It's tough to plant and bend down on my right leg/knee now. There are defensive mechanism's in my mind that prevent me from trying to do too much on it as well. My mind prevents my body from doing certain things on that leg, that used to be 2nd nature. I'm also fairly sure one leg is longer or shorter than the other since then too. I had to have a titanium rod and screws which have since come out. Feel like if Smith tries to come back there's a likelihood his leg will buckle on him at some point. I really just hope Smith lives and can walk again, with everything that's happened playing again is a mere afterthought.

Damn. That's intense.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Yes because posting 16 tds and 4ints with a 90+ rating is what all backups do....please be quite..the guy is better then some starters in this league

LOL! If you would do any sort of research on this you'd realize he threw most of those TD's when the 9ers were getting their asses absolutely kicked. It's called garbage time stats. He also only had a 59% completion rate and only 2200 yards in 12 games. He was hardly good.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Question for all you flag supporters and authoritarians.....please explain this section c of the flag code

The flag should never be carried flat or horizontally, but always aloft and free.

628x471.jpg

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL! If you would do any sort of research on this you'd realize he threw most of those TD's when the 9ers were getting their asses absolutely kicked. It's called garbage time stats. He also only had a 59% completion rate and only 2200 yards in 12 games. He was hardly good.

And if u did any research he played 11 games on a shit bag team with the 30+ ranked defense.....so get the hell out of here....Blake Bortles...enough said

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Spartan told me that he doesn't think Alex ate enough dirt as a kid.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Quote Originally Posted by didshereallysaythat View Post
They were 6-5 when they signed Sanchez. He is horrible. Kaepernick would have been a much better option. Not saying he would get them to the playoffs, but they would have had a chance.

Why would he have been a much better option?

have you taken a look at Kap's "football resume" vs Sanchez.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Quote Originally Posted by didshereallysaythat View Post
They were 6-5 when they signed Sanchez. He is horrible. Kaepernick would have been a much better option. Not saying he would get them to the playoffs, but they would have had a chance.

have you taken a look at Kap's "football resume" vs Sanchez.

Yeah, one has continued to play and hasnt missed a practice and the other one hasn't played a meaningful full game since millennials were showing us how to whip and Nay Nay

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Smith jogged out of the hospital today. He is fine..he should start next week.