Redskins QB situation

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Skins could do worse than Kaepernick. Wouldn't be a bad idea to pick him up now on the cheap and keep him as backup for next year.

A man who truly has the warrior spirit would never kneel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I'd sign Kupperneck to a deal and only play him if the skins are up by a bunch with the ball at the end of the game...

so he could kneel out the clock

He could also lead the team in prayer...

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
His kneeling was not submissive. He knelt for the beaten and downtrodden.

Hmmmm idk about that. His lack of a warrior spirit is concerning. Maybe they would let him play if he simply demanded to like you say Mitch should have

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hmmmm idk about that. His lack of a warrior spirit is concerning. Maybe they would let him play if he simply demanded to like you say Mitch should have

Have to get signed before ya demand shit.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Have to get signed before ya demand shit.

Well he could demand Goodell let a team sign him? Is he being submissive to Goodell? That clearly shows he has no warrior spirit.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Does Kumperdink even want to play? I know he was bout it bout it 2 years ago but how about now? How would it look playing while there is a lawsuit going on for your behalf?
Lawsuit says teams colluded to not sign him, yet he gets signed...
I think its wise for this astute young man as well rounded in life as he is to simply sit it out and let his lawsuit get him paid!!!!!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Now, you asking to bring Tebow back? Think he's still trying to learn to hit little round balls.

Jesus told Tebow to hit home runs. Tebow has since been called to another vocation in life.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Nah, Goodell is oppressing the black man.

Eric Reid was signed and he was a major part of the take a knee movement. Perhaps he demanded it and goodell gave into his obviously superior warrior spirit.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
If the Bears signed Keepernit tomorrow how would you feel? Screw the Redskins! The Bears need a backup quarterback.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Eric Reid was signed and he was a major part of the take a knee movement. Perhaps he demanded it and goodell gave into his obviously superior warrior spirit.

It was a movement?
The shit I take every morning is a movement.
This was more like a stirring
A great social stirring

He single handedly changed the National Anthem stance in one sport, that one time. All of thee other sports played on. Maybe some wore some neato Tshirts and stuff but lets get real. This is a giant fart in the face of social movements. Brothers everywhere simply laughed at how mad the white man got over this. They didnt give a shit. But now Black Americans get to walk around and whisper "Kaepernick" in a crowded restaurant and sit back and laugh at the hilarity that ensues from triggered people.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
It was a movement?
A great social stirring

He single handedly changed the National Anthem stance in one sport, that one time. All of thee other sports played on. Maybe some wore some neato Tshirts and stuff but lets get real. This is a giant fart in the face of social movements. Brothers everywhere simply laughed at how mad the white man got over this. They didnt give a shit. But now Black Americans get to walk around and whisper "Kaepernick" in a crowded restaurant and sit back and laugh at the hilarity that ensues from triggered people.

So you’re saying he didn’t even have the warrior spirit to create a true social movement? All he could create was a “giant fart in the face of social movements”? I even thought he had more warrior spirit than that.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well he could demand Goodell let a team sign him? Is he being submissive to Goodell? That clearly shows he has no warrior spirit.

He has a lawsuit outstanding against the NFL so not sure how that would be considered submissive.

It was a movement?
A great social stirring

Well there is now 98 million or so pledged by the NFL that would otherwise not have been pledged without him.

What?!?!

Liked Posts:
How ironic would it be for Kaperdick to play for the redskins, the most racist name in all of sports

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
He has a lawsuit outstanding against the NFL so not sure how that would be considered submissive.

Well there is now 98 million or so pledged by the NFL that would otherwise not have been pledged without him.

What are they pledging?
Allegiance to the flag?