Redzone before the Mooney td..

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
Why is Fields in shotgun and not running the clock? Steelers had 1 timeout. Trust your qb to move the ball and burn some clock. Just another example of either puss poor clock management.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Jesus Christ, I am sure they would have on 2nd down. They literally scored on the next play. Shit happens.

Davide

Liked Posts:
C'Mon, we have a team that produce two hundred and some yards per game and you think about burning a timeout? I'm glad they score :D

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
C'Mon, we have a team that produce two hundred and some yards per game and you think about burning a timeout? I'm glad they score :D
This. Lucky refs didn’t throw a holding call in there. Fields should score when a WR is open for once and refs allow it.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Nah, man, no way.

I know it feels that way in hindsight. But you don't waste plays to hold off the other team's comeback when you yourself are down by 6. That touchdown you're trying to get isn't guaranteed, especially for the Bears.

Sure, you massage the clock in the ways you can without wasting plays (wait til the clock gets down before snapping it). But you don't delay getting into the endzone or artificially lengthen the number of plays in your drive to cut off time in a game where you're losing. It's just as likely to backfire.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I called it at the game. After AROBs catch, I was yelling run the ball. Awesome TD but we ALL knew there was too much time remaining .
You think that would have been the smart thing to do. But clearly Nagy doesn’t trust his own offense to run the clock down a little bit.