Refs

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Last nights game was fun to watch bc due to a billion bullshit flags.

there wAs one bad flag on wins but whatever it was nice to see a game with some sort of flow without being 2/20 every drive and it was that way all game.

nfl needs to watch this and keep these arm chair heroes in their seats!

one last point, Miller needs to make that catch at the end of the game. You never know!

great game

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Bad crew. 4 uncalled facemask penalties. I think even the cowboy players were like, WTF?

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Bad crew. 4 uncalled facemask penalties. I think even the cowboy players were like, WTF?
Some weren't really facemask penalties. If the defender let's go immediately, they aren't going to call it. And if the offensive player doesn't even react to it, it can be hard to see.

But...good teams find a way to overcome penalties, and refs not calling "obvious" ones. The Bears were a goid team last night...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Some weren't really facemask penalties. If the defender let's go immediately, they aren't going to call it. And if the offensive player doesn't even react to it, it can be hard to see.

But...good teams find a way to overcome penalties, and refs not calling "obvious" ones. The Bears were a goid team last night...
Gosh every game you literally cape for the bad officiating. You need to get your eyes checked because everyone but u saw 4 facemasks go uncalled.

Idiot.

Thanks.

BEARS

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gosh every game you literally cape for the bad officiating. You need to get your eyes checked because everyone but u saw 4 facemasks go uncalled.

Idiot.

Thanks.

BEARS
I actually saw 5, the last one being on the Monty TO..I remember because I used up all the fingers on my right hand

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I actually saw 5, the last one being on the Monty TO..I remember because I used up all the fingers on my right hand
Were you cutting off your fingers every time a facemask call was missed?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

Slow mo showed that the Bears heads were getting turned.....when that happens it should be a penalty

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Slow mo showed that the Bears heads were getting turned.....when that happens it should be a penalty
Well, I suppose if yhe refs had the advantage of watching slow mo on the field in real time, they'd agree with you.

But that isnt the case...

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Missed the facemasks, called the “illegal block in the back”. Ya sure.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, I suppose if yhe refs had the advantage of watching slow mo on the field in real time, they'd agree with you.

But that isnt the case...

I saw his head turn in real time and I am just in front of the TV...refs were looking at the ball carriers...they missed....If I could see it in real time they damn sure should have.