Reggie Bush signs Jim Schwartz s pink slip

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How come Schwartz keeps saying there is no discipline issue? I mean wtf, Suh set the record for personal fouls last year and this year, he was 1 away from a suspension. And thats just one guy.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
How come Schwartz keeps saying there is no discipline issue? I mean wtf, Suh set the record for personal fouls last year and this year, he was 1 away from a suspension. And thats just one guy.

Because it's the refs fault. He's said so already this year complaining there's nothing he can teach his guys differently.

Why must I be Saad? Via Tapatalk

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because it's the refs fault. He's said so already this year complaining there's nothing he can teach his guys differently.

Why must I be Saad? Via Tapatalk

Thats just fucked up. Like sociopathic.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
As much as Schwartz is a doucher and as much as I don't like him I want him to stay with the Lions for obvious reasons.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't usually approve of players speaking out like that but it's about damn time a Lions player did. That team has been poorly coached for, what seems like, forever.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don't usually approve of players speaking out like that but it's about damn time a Lions player did. That team has been poorly coached for, what seems like, forever.

Apparently you missed the part where he put it all on the player and exonerated the coaching staff?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently you missed the part where he put it all on the player and exonerated the coaching staff?
Yeah, I was going by the title and first paragraph. Oh, well. I don't care how long they suck for.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:

Mornhinweg, Mariucci, Jauron, Marinelli were just awful. Schwartz is only a small step above them. As much as he helped raise that team up in 2011, he's managed to bring it crashing back down to the "same old lions" teams we knew from 2001-2009.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Please ,no. They talked about a scenario on M&M this morning with Coughlin going to Det. If that team had disipline and non-moronic playcalling, the would be very dangerous. Long live Schwartz!!!!

:yep: