Remember all the hype about Mooney using a jugs machine in a hotel hallway?

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That reddit post you linked was actually making the argument that those passes from Fields were not actually “dimes”, that they were just slightly off from being catchable. He’s kinda mocking people who were actually calling them “dimes” by showing this footage. It seems as though you have misinterpreted the post as somehow bashing Mooney.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Does the OP ever shut the fuck up???? One of those fucking morons who likes to hear himself talk.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That reddit post you linked was actually making the argument that those passes from Fields were not actually “dimes”, that they were just slightly off from being catchable. He’s kinda mocking people who were actually calling them “dimes” by showing this footage. It seems as though you have misinterpreted the post as somehow bashing Mooney.
Debates over terminology aside, Mooney is an NFL receiver and the ball hit him in the hands.

Fields did his job and Mooney needs to come down with that

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Debates over terminology aside, Mooney is an NFL receiver and the ball hit him in the hands.

Fields did his job and Mooney needs to come down with that

In one of Peyton Manning’s QB breakdowns a few years ago, he talked aboot batted balls. He said that when a pass is batted away at the line of scrimmage, it is always the offensive lineman’s fault for not keeping the defenders arms occupied. Even if it was actually a bad ball by the QB, or the Olineman was not in position to take the defenders hands away, it was automatically the OL that got the blame. That was the rule.

I bring this up because it’s the same logic as is used for pass catchers. The rule is that if the ball hits any part of his hand, the receiver automatically should have caught it. He has to take responsibility over that incompletion. But the fact is that not every ball that hits a WR’s hand should have actually been caught.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I heavily suggest you take a break from ccs.

it can’t be healthy to be this negative all the time

mecha

Liked Posts:
I always looked at it like it's human error. they're not going to catch every pass. if a receiver has excess drops, I would buy your argument then. there have been probably a number of high profile receivers that had a lot of drops. is there any logic behind why that is?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
There were a lot of T.Y. Hilton comps to Mooney. Does T.Y. pull those in? Especially the first one that hits the whole finger area and the top of his palm.

Obviously we'll need to keep an eye on it. But most of us had Mooney penciled in to be someone to build around.

Or is he another 5th round pick that Pace had graded like a 3rd?

Last edited:

bufordht

Liked Posts:
There were a lot of T.Y. Hilton comps to Mooney. Does T.Y. pull those in? Especially the first one that hits the whole finger area and the top of his palm.

Obviously we'll need to keep an eye on it. But most of us had Mooney penciled in to be a future star and someone to build around.

Or is he another 5th round pick that Pace had graded like a 3rd?

Most have him penciled in as a solid number 2 with a ceiling of 1b.

I hope you're not old enough to vote.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Most have him penciled in as a solid number 2 with a ceiling of 1b.

I hope you're not old enough to vote.
"Solid #2" could mean anything depending on who's saying it.

In fact, you're totally wrong. Mooney routinely is considered a key guy going into the future on CCS.

bufordht

Liked Posts:
"Solid #2" could mean anything depending on who's saying it.

In fact, you're totally wrong. Mooney routinely is considered a key guy going into the future on CCS.

It could mean a range of things, but it never means "future star." But you love to try to argue with opinions no one has, so continue the schtick we'll all keep rolling our eyes and scroll on as usual.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
It could mean a range of things, but it never means "future star." But you love to try to argue with opinions no one has, so continue the schtick we'll all keep rolling our eyes and scroll on as usual.
Star player on the Bears, not the NFL.