Remember some of you said that there was no chance the NFL season would finish?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
is this misguided rage because Omeletpants got banned for making homophobic posts?

1bufr8.jpg

Robocop 80

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Houston Astros
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
yeah he had a meltdown about involuntary gay wedding cakes a few days ago. Pretty sure he also shit himself but what else is new?
Wow. Fuck. Good to know.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
yeah he had a meltdown about involuntary gay wedding cakes a few days ago. Pretty sure he also shit himself but what else is new?
Well, I have to agree with Omlet, wedding cakes should not be forced to be gay. However, the cake comes out it should just be accepted for what it is. But realistically, with that light puffy whipped white icing with sugary pastel flowers, 90% are likely to come out gay anyway. Give me a heavy german chocalate or cream cheese carrot cake, those are big dick total hetero desserts.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You coronabros were so sure that the season was doomed and it was never going to finish....well here we are, three games from the finish with only a few hiccups along the way. What a bunch of dumb coronabros.
I was one of those guys who said no way nfl is going to get a full season if we are looking at a half million deaths and empty stadiums. Looks like you win. Nice #calledit

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
On a positive note, that is a halve millions people with used panties that they no longer have a need for.
Looks like 2021 is coming up pure @Warden of the Northeast

Never would have thought mass death would put him in the driver's seat but then again, what does it take for a guy whomst bids on used feminine garments for pleasure and cucks himself without even being married to come out on top of internet randos?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You coronabros were so sure that the season was doomed and it was never going to finish....well here we are, three games from the finish with only a few hiccups along the way. What a bunch of dumb coronabros.
It was a 50/50 decision.........what’s the big deal?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well, I have to agree with Omlet, wedding cakes should not be forced to be gay. However, the cake comes out it should just be accepted for what it is. But realistically, with that light puffy whipped white icing with sugary pastel flowers, 90% are likely to come out gay anyway. Give me a heavy german chocalate or cream cheese carrot cake, those are big dick total hetero desserts.

My groom's cake was a Bears logoed German Chocolate cake and the one Packers fan at the wedding drew a penis on it.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
you make a good point. he was mad that the cakes were minorities also but he got cut off mid-sentence by his male nurse