REMEMBER WHEN?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I want him to play better too....

But you only eating crow by expecting him to play like the best qb in the nfl(which the 4th quarter mitch would be) is a little unrealistic.

How about just something in between....

Idiot bears fans have way unrealistic expectations of the qb position.
Mitch was very consistent and on point in the 4th quarter. When he plays like that for all 4 quarters, I’ll eat the crow. I don’t think anyone expects him or any QB to toss 3 TDs every quarter.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
He definitely missed a few throws, but there were two drops by Robinson and two of the worst timed jumps I've ever seen from Graham. If those get completed then his first half looks much better.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm cheering for Mitch. I want him to succeed, that would be great for the Bears.

But if he sucks, I'm going to say he sucks. He sucked for 3 quarters and balled out for one.

He needs to find some consistency. Otherwise, he can find a new home next year.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Did you happen to watch Tom Brady on Sunday? The guy is clearly inconsistent and not a good QB....
How has Brady looked throughout his career? Consistent like any good QB would look like.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
So he has to throw more touchdowns than incompletions in every game and be totally lights out ridiculous at all times and score 150 tds a season? The bar is high
I'd say he just has to do it against the better competition if you really want the Bears to be legit contenders. Everybody knows what the Lions are. They've made a habit out of blowing 4th quarter leads. You expect them to no matter who they play. Yeah, you still have to get the ugly wins and beat the bad teams but don't expect everybody to get as excited as you do with a win over the Lions. You'll see that when they start beating teams bound for the playoffs.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Mitch was very consistent and on point in the 4th quarter. When he plays like that for all 4 quarters, I’ll eat the crow. I don’t think anyone expects him or any QB to toss 3 TDs every quarter.

So...like I said....You will only eat crow if mitch becomes the best QB in the league.....

Because 4th quarter mitch made very few mistakes. Very few. And almost all his passes were on point.

Once again....realistic expectations. Please have them. Otherwise you will never be happy at the QB position for this team.

How about we just be happy that the guy didnt shit his britches and hope it carries over to next week?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
So...like I said....You will only eat crow if mitch becomes the best QB in the league.....

Because 4th quarter mitch made very few mistakes. Very few. And almost all his passes were on point.

Once again....realistic expectations. Please have them. Otherwise you will never be happy at the QB position for this team.

How about we just be happy that the guy didnt shit his britches and hope it carries over to next week?
Did I say Mitch has to be the best QB in the league for me to eat crow? Let me say this again......I will only eat crow if Mitch plays consistent in every game like he did in the 4th quarter. Did you read what that said? Not once did I say he has to be perfect, have zero turnovers, throw 3 TDs every quarter, etc. I said he needs to be consistent. As in read defenses properly, make the correct decisions, be more accurate with his passes. That’s what Mitch was in the 4th quarter, consistent.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Did I say Mitch has to be the best QB in the league for me to eat crow? Let me say this again......I will only eat crow if Mitch plays consistent in every game like he did in the 4th quarter. Did you read what that said? Not once did I say he has to be perfect, have zero turnovers, throw 3 TDs every quarter, etc. I said he needs to be consistent. As in read defenses properly, make the correct decisions, be more accurate with his passes. That’s what Mitch was in the 4th quarter, consistent.

Except 4th quarter mitch is the best qb in the game.....

Every qb in the league is inconsistent. I agree, he needs to play better, but a little of the 4th mixed into the rest of the game will be a more than good enough QB for me. Expecting him to play like he did in the fourth quarter in every game is a very unrealistic expectation my man, is all im saying.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
I’ll eat crow when he plays like he did in the 4th quarter every single game consistently. Until then, Mitch is nothing special.
Yeah i dont get all the excitement over Scrubisky by some here. I saw the same Mitch we`ve all seen most of his career. Lets see how it goes. Like you id love to dine on crow every week if i have to.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Except 4th quarter mitch is the best qb in the game.....

Every qb in the league is inconsistent. I agree, he needs to play better, but a little of the 4th mixed into the rest of the game will be a more than good enough QB for me. Expecting him to play like he did in the fourth quarter in every game is a very unrealistic expectation my man, is all im saying.
How is every QB in the league inconsistent??? I don’t see Mahomes having Mayfield like games, then Trubisky type games, back to Mahomes type of games. I see Mahomes very consistent throughout every game even if mistakes are added in. Me saying Trubisky needs to play consistent like he did in the 4th quarter doesn’t mean he has to play exactly like that. It simply means he needs to be more consistent.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He fucking won the game. That's all he needs to do.