1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
giphy.gif

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Vortexes are uncontainable however this can be the thread for people who want McDaniels to ruin our franchise even more
Yeah it is not really a Vortex if you can contain it. Just like it isn't really a black hole if light can escape.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
or remember that time you said that Trubisky had an unfair advantage in college because he sat the bench for 3 years...good times.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Pro Football Focus is trash and their "ratings" are done by drunk euros that have no football knowledge.
aaaaaand begin!
And yet NFL teams and media pay for their data. Stick to eyes Doc.

or remember that time you said that Trubisky had an unfair advantage in college because he sat the bench for 3 years...good times.

Misleading. I said it is easier to work on mechanics and fundamentals if you riding the bench for 3 years and not having to prepare for games. Watson was winning games as a true freshman having to prepare for the best teams in college. Trubisky was dreaming about kissing titties on the bench instead of working on his fundamentals. But the bigger point here is I was right about Trubisky. Watson was better. Oops.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Losing Cam Meredith was a big mistake.

No the mistake was tendering him at 1.9 million but then saying 2.9 million was too much. The whole point was always if you are going to bother tendering him then might as well attach some draft comp to it. So the difference between my position and Pace's was 1m. Something people who repeat the story like to ignore.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
No the mistake was tendering him at 1.9 million but then saying 2.9 million was too much. The whole point was always if you are going to bother tendering him then might as well attach some draft comp to it. So the difference between my position and Pace's was 1m. Something people who repeat the story like to ignore.
1 million dollars is a lot of money.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Pff is for those who have no legitimate arguments.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Pff is for those who have no legitimate arguments.

You have an opinion that is just based on your own observations.

I have an opinion that is just based on my own observations.

There is very little value in us just getting into a pissing contest based entirely on our own subjective opinions. PFF is just a means to interject an independent assessment of a player. It doesn't mean I or PFF am right. It just means if all you have is just your own opinion then you might as well just agree to disagree as it would be stupid of me to change my opinion when I have independent confirmation it is correct simply because you say otherwise. If you can't provide other data to support your opinion then you are just some anonymous meatball on the internet trying to argue you are right because you say so.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You can't travel faster than the speed of light.........

Amos St. Brown > Darnel Mooney