Remy Vortex Thread

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
A grey shark so sort of in between.

Without question. Halle so hot your wife would probably let it slide if you hit it. Probably brag to her friends about it.
I have an older couple (in their 60s-70s) as neighbors, and I chat with them all the time and am very friendly with them. The husband once bragged to me that his wife banged Jim Morrison from the Doors back in her prime. Lol, that was a pretty awkward interaction for me.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I have an older couple (in their 60s-70s) as neighbors, and I chat with them all the time and am very friendly with them. The husband once bragged to me that his wife banged Jim Morrison from the Doors back in her prime. Lol, that was a pretty awkward interaction for me.

Reminds me of the time this girl I was talking to ended up banging Eddie Jones (former Lakers players). Tried to holla at me once Jones was done with her. I was like, "Nah if it was Kobe, I could maybe let it slide but not Eddie fucking Jones."

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Reminds me of the time this girl I was talking to ended up banging Eddie Jones (former Lakers players). Tried to holla at me once Jones was done with her. I was like, "Nah if it was Kobe, I could maybe let it slide but not Eddie fucking Jones."
3x all star though

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
NBA steals leader in 2000 too. He was stealing passes and your girl, bro

For the record not my girl. Eddie Jones happened to be vacationing in my hometown and I met her on a trip back home as was in college in the US at the time. So hooked up a couple times before she met Jones in a club and gave me the cold shoulder until dude left the island.

Last edited:

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Since we going down memory lane let's go through all the things I was right about over the years that some of you spent a lot of time arguing with me on.

1. Pace sucking
2. Nagy sucking
3. Watson over Trubisky
4. ARob not being an elite WR
5. Us dumping guys like Marshall and Bennett then spending significant draft capital or FA dollars on their failed replacements like Kevin White and Dion Simms.
6. The stupidity in trading up for Trubisky, Miller and Floyd instead of just staying putting and picking the guy that is there.
7. Given the Eagles 3rd TE Trey Burton 8 million a year for one decent season and then a bunch of injury plagued ones.
8. All those dumb ass Nagy gimmicks that I said would be figured out while people were saying shut up because we are 12-4 and those gimmicks were great.
9. Cole Cement not being worth a 2nd round pick as terrible blocking TE with only average pass catching skills.
10. People laughing at me when I predicted the Bears would trade up with the Giants for Fields claiming Gettlemen never trades down.
A round of applause and an old plastic trophy, you the man.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Since we going down memory lane let's go through all the things I was right about over the years that some of you spent a lot of time arguing with me on.

1. Pace sucking
2. Nagy sucking
3. Watson over Trubisky
4. ARob not being an elite WR
5. Us dumping guys like Marshall and Bennett then spending significant draft capital or FA dollars on their failed replacements like Kevin White and Dion Simms.
6. The stupidity in trading up for Trubisky, Miller and Floyd instead of just staying putting and picking the guy that is there.
7. Given the Eagles 3rd TE Trey Burton 8 million a year for one decent season and then a bunch of injury plagued ones.
8. All those dumb ass Nagy gimmicks that I said would be figured out while people were saying shut up because we are 12-4 and those gimmicks were great.
9. Cole Cement not being worth a 2nd round pick as terrible blocking TE with only average pass catching skills.
10. People laughing at me when I predicted the Bears would trade up with the Giants for Fields claiming Gettlemen never trades down.
* Cold Cement