Remy Vortex Thread

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Less than 50 posts. This thread is an EF0 RemyVortex

1000 posts for Harbaugh/Adofo-Mensah.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Since we going down memory lane let's go through all the things I was right about over the years that some of you spent a lot of time arguing with me on.

1. Pace sucking
2. Nagy sucking
3. Watson over Trubisky
4. ARob not being an elite WR
5. Us dumping guys like Marshall and Bennett then spending significant draft capital or FA dollars on their failed replacements like Kevin White and Dion Simms.
6. The stupidity in trading up for Trubisky, Miller and Floyd instead of just staying putting and picking the guy that is there.
7. Given the Eagles 3rd TE Trey Burton 8 million a year for one decent season and then a bunch of injury plagued ones.
8. All those dumb ass Nagy gimmicks that I said would be figured out while people were saying shut up because we are 12-4 and those gimmicks were great.
9. Cole Cement not being worth a 2nd round pick as terrible blocking TE with only average pass catching skills.
10. People laughing at me when I predicted the Bears would trade up with the Giants for Fields claiming Gettlemen never trades down.

Man, the only one on this list I ever would have argued you on with is ARob because I am still a bit of a fan boy despite thinking it's in both parties best interest at this point to move on...so why bother having that argument now.

Otherwise, I stood behind everything else the whole way and even was the first to say "remy #calledit!" on draft night.

Maybe that's why you never hear me talking about vortexes, we are on the same page literally 90% of the time.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Lol. Made someone angry posting about a video game…
I dont care about the video game. You claiming to know more than pff while saying things like deshaun watson isn't good is what makes you a crap poster

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
ME3 story was bad too. The citadel being a giant weapon made zero sense. How would the reapers be unaware of it?

The Reapers were not aware of a lot of things because Starchild (ie the Catalyst) kept them in the dark. The Catalyst was aware of the Crucible and the Citadel being a part of the design but it was looking for a better solution than reaping the galaxy every 50k years as the completion of the crucible was evidence the Harvest was no longer an effective solution.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I enjoy that remy makes people mad. please keep making people mad.

Agent Smith: “You can’t win, it’s pointless to keep fighting! Why, Mr. Anderson? Why do you persist?”
Neo: “Because I choose to.”

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pad Statford is a mere few hours away from throwing his patented back breaking, season ending interceptions when it matters most.
Now, if only he could learn to fumble....

Not aging well I see......

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can I post random thoughts in here instead of vortex inducing stuff like whether @remydat punched a shark or a dolphin

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Now, if only he could learn to fumble....

Not aging well I see......
The calcium deprived midget QB on the Cardinals spoiled the inevitable choke. Will have to postpone a week sadly.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
The calcium deprived midget QB on the Cardinals spoiled the inevitable choke. Will have to postpone a week sadly.

They prefer to be called little people