Remydat's Final Mock Draft

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Did JTS1207 get a warning (or worse if more than his first offense) for bringing politics into this forum? Would like to know if the mods really meant what they said for future reference.

greg23

Liked Posts:
11- Justin Fields - Predicated on the idea that Niners go Lance or Jones (hopefully Jones) and that no team jumps higher than 11 (looking at you Pats) for a QB. I think there is enough talent at other positions with OL, WRs and Pitts that the teams in the top 10 may not be too found of the idea of trading out of the top 10. Fields seems to be dropping some but he is a Newton-Wilson hybrid IMO and worth the gamble. As it is only 9 spots, able to get the Giants pick for a first and 3rd next year similar to the trade for Mahomes and Watson.

52 - Dillion Radunz - Think he has the ability to play RT or LT so likely to start his career on the right side before eventually replacing Leno on the left.

83 - Benjamin St-Justle - Big corner at 6-3 and over 200 pounds that gives the Bears 2 guys that can press and get physical with WRs on the outside.

164 -Josh Palmer - Nagy adds more speed to the O with a guy that has good size, ball skills and can get vertical.

204 - Jonathan Cooper - Edge guy from OSU which produces a lot of good edge players. Can be a rotational piece and then hopefully supplant Quinn after this year.

208 - Simi Fehoko - 6-4 and 230 with 4.37 speed, he can operate as a big slot WR and/or add a bit of weight and grow into a Trey Burton move TE.

221 - Josh Ball - Developmental Tackle prospect who could develop into the RT of the future once Radunz moves to LT.

228 - Avery Williams - Potential slot CB to eventually play the Skrine roll.

Not sure what to make of Fields....looked like ass vs. NW and Indiana...decent vs clem and ok vs bama....but he seems slow at reading the D and processing info (hey, he's like mitch)

But if pace is sensibly trading up for a qb..its likely fields and this is a pretty good draft after him.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Yeah I base that on him saying he is open to the idea this year and the fact they have reportedly getting a few calls to do so. Although part of the premise of them being willing to trade back is if only 3 QBs go in the top 10 then that is 2 guys at other positions that get drafted and take away from the Giants targets. Of course if 5 QBs go in the top 10 then more players at other positions available at 11.

In any event, not opposed to go up a bit closer.
Interesting. Just read a piece saying the Giants are really into Smith or Waddle. Both could easily go in the Top 10 which would make this trade down very feasible.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Congratulations on your #CALLEDIT, good sir.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
#called it
jeternephew.gif

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good job, Remy, hopefully they follow the rest of your picks.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Yeah I base that on him saying he is open to the idea this year and the fact they have reportedly getting a few calls to do so. Although part of the premise of them being willing to trade back is if only 3 QBs go in the top 10 then that is 2 guys at other positions that get drafted and take away from the Giants targets. Of course if 5 QBs go in the top 10 then more players at other positions available at 11.

In any event, not opposed to go up a bit closer.

Special shout out to Dolphins for taking Waddle and Cowboys trading to Eagles so they can take Smith. Those are the 2 guys that probably allowed the Giants to trade down.