Remydat's Roster Evaluation

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Okay, I'll take note of that. The entire nfl is wrong and Remy is right. Sounds good.

Not sure what you mean by the entire NFL. How many teams are you aware of that wanted these guys?

Also, by this logic the entire NFL was wrong about Trubisky and any number of players so again not sure your point.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Yes and I stand by everything I said. We were a 3 win team with the hardest schedule in the NFL with a fuck ton of injuries that was 1-7 in one score games. The team improved and I would take this past years team fully healthy over the one in 2021.

Sorry that hurts your feelings. You should not let people on the internet turn you into a whiny cunt.

I believe we signed 3 players for the DL and there is this thing called the draft where we can get more. Maybe we should see what we have after the draft.
Now you've gone and done it. The guy/gal with the screen name that means vagina is going to have feels about you calling him/her a vagina.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Now you've gone and done it. The guy/gal with the screen name that means vagina is going to have feels about you calling him/her a vagina.

LMFAO can't argue with that logic.