REPORT: Aaron Rodgers to BOYCOTT the Superbowl!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Aaron about to find out what ten holding calls against instead of for feels like.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also…McAffee knows how to stir up some shit before a bye week Tuesday exclusive.

Liked Posts:
Until they fix overtime and eliminate the undue influence of a coin flip who cares? I will hang up and wait for Hub Arkush to continue being an apologist for the McCaskey family.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Yeah, how dare they try to save a life or two. The 'PRO LIFE' response is to do nothing and blame all the deaths on the other side.

I wonder if I will ever life long enough to see the PRO LIFE crowds actually be....pro life.
Calm down,dude

We are talking about professional athletes who have absolutely ZERO chance of dying or getting seriously ill,I understand the majority of the US are a bunch of fat fucks that have atleast 5 comorbidities but that's not what we are talking about here

Last edited:

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Until they fix overtime and eliminate the undue influence of a coin flip who cares? I will hang up and wait for Hub Arkush to continue being an apologist for the McCaskey family.
Lol you're biggest concern in football is the overtime coin flip? Holy fuck you ret@rd, what is wrong with you

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not gonna lie, at first when I heard this, I thought it was because of the fact the Packers didn't trade him during the offseason and then he goes, okay, I'll play for you, but if we get to the Superbowl, GOT YOUR ASS XD.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Walking out on his team might cost him deeply in the future, so i call BS

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
That would be the surest way to create a legacy as the most selfish dumbfuck in NFL history. If this is true I hope the packers make it to the SB.