Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
R&S is PMing me every day on this. I won't post his without permission but I've asked.

I'll copy and paste this to him as well.

You PM me a few times and get owned so now you need to do this. Who doesn't want a level playing field?.. but accusing the McCaskeys of not playing on one is a fools errand and you fit the profile.

Everyone here is aware of your lack of perspective on the matter and no one is debating that it's still a serious issue in this country, or at least I'm not. You're just too biased for balance on the topic. I can understand that to a certain extent but you don't get to imply the McCaskeys are racists when everything they've said and done for decades indicates otherwise. The amount of indignation you exhibited over Hamilton was comical and the alternate reasonings you use depending on which candidate is available for which gig are counterintuitive to each other.

I post that the McCaskeys have exhibited behavior that would indicate they are not racist but that you do by not being able to remove that lens and your response is, no I'm not, you are. Brilliant stuff.

Please give me permission to post the PMs or STFU already. You ran into this thread and shit all over it... as usual.

If you reply, please add at least 5 of your post #s that not one person will actually link to, LOL.

R&S is a little weasel that reports members and then denies it.
Now you've done it, a Runny Shits deranged anger post about shitting in your mom's mouth coming in 5...4...3...2...

Last edited:

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Shitty runs posts are unreadable which is what makes debates with that racist impossible

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Shitty runs posts are unreadable which is what makes debates with that racist impossible
I actually worry that I may be taking advantage of someone with a handicap at times, which I would refrain of if I found that to be the case, but I think he's just weird, disingenuous and biased. Perhaps oblivious to his own demons.

Bears are in the forefront of trying to assure equality in the NFL, hire a person of color for the sole purpose of making certain they get called if some hidden white bias rears its head (which I think is great though some here don't see it that way :rolleyes: ), just hired a black GM who they allowed to pick his HC and hire a new position of asst GM (also black). All this but somehow, the strong implication by R&S is that they didn't hire Pep Hamilton, of all people, because of prejudice.

WTF!

Last edited:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I actually worry that I may be taking advantage of someone with a handicap at times, which I would refrain of if I found that to be the case, but I think he's just weird, disingenuous and biased. Perhaps oblivious to his own demons.

Bears are in the forefront of trying to assure equality in the NFL, hire a person of color for the sole purpose of making certain they get called if some hidden white bias rears its head (which I think is great though some here don't see it that way :rolleyes: ), just hired a black GM who they allowed to pick his HC and hire a new position of asst GM (also black). All this but somehow, the strong implication by R&S is that they didn't hire Pep Hamilton, of all people, because of prejudice.

WTF!
He is definitely message board "special." With his, I stated in post #238 and you claimed in post # 233 shit.
It's actually more of a pain in the ass than just hitting the quote button, so maybe he just does it out of spite.

Kinda like when The Hawk would always post in extra large font and claim he did it because he was visual impaired. I think he thought that we would believe because he supposedly was reading in big font that everything automatically was posted in big font, like he was actually sending an actual hand written message.

Racists are kinda difficult people all around.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Got another PM today. I told the unhappy Bitch Boy to do his manhood thing and report me as he's done in the past and gave permission for mods to review my PMs in the reply.

Last edited:

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
Absolutely a genuine issue but can you specifically point that finger at the Bear like a poster here is doing by implication?
You mean about McCaskeys being racist?
Yeah I am not gonna buy that. There is a difference between being racist and doing a racist thing.
Being a racist: actively being an asshole who actually believes another race is less than other races.
Doing racist things: this applies to everyone on the planet, as we all have biases that cause us to unconsciously do a racist thing here or there. This isn't a bad thing and is a normal human condition. It only becomes bad when people don't learn from it and avoid doing it in the future. The McCaskeys are actively trying to prevent themselves from doing racist things.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
You mean about McCaskeys being racist?
Yeah I am not gonna buy that. There is a difference between being racist and doing a racist thing.
Being a racist: actively being an asshole who actually believes another race is less than other races.
Doing racist things: this applies to everyone on the planet, as we all have biases that cause us to unconsciously do a racist thing here or there. This isn't a bad thing and is a normal human condition. It only becomes bad when people don't learn from it and avoid doing it in the future. The McCaskeys are actively trying to prevent themselves from doing racist things.

First of all I wanna say you made some good, honest points here and in your other comments here. Especially this one
>>>>#497

The whole NFL is under even more fire given the recent Flores lawsuit. My observation is the McCaskeys let this
"diversity woman" come into the hiring mix as a symbol. I believe even though Poles and this Ian guy were hired
they don't have free reign. The McCaskeys still say who's hired. I believe they told Poles who to hire.

Does it make them "racist".....not necessarily. Did they hire the best most qualified ppl available to coach the Bears IMO no. Given Bear history going back to the early Halas' days ( see Fritz Pollard: , Halas ban) yes the have made some strides. Yes they've done some good that I thought would never happen in my lifetime.

Hopefully when the NFL hiring practices are on par with the NBA....these tough discussions won't be necessary.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I’m confused here

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Got another PM today. I told the unhappy Bitch Boy to do his manhood thing and report me as he's done in the past and gave permission for mods to review my PMs in the reply.
Can you imagine what the mod's think of ol' daily tattle tale bitch?

@nvanprooyen

@SilenceS

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
First of all I wanna say you made some good, honest points here and in your other comments here. Especially this one
>>>>#497

The whole NFL is under even more fire given the recent Flores lawsuit. My observation is the McCaskeys let this
"diversity woman" come into the hiring mix as a symbol. I believe even though Poles and this Ian guy were hired
they don't have free reign. The McCaskeys still say who's hired. I believe they told Poles who to hire.

Does it make them "racist".....not necessarily. Did they hire the best most qualified ppl available to coach the Bears IMO no. Given Bear history going back to the early Halas' days ( see Fritz Pollard: , Halas ban) yes the have made some strides. Yes they've done some good that I thought would never happen in my lifetime.

Hopefully when the NFL hiring practices are on par with the NBA....these tough discussions won't be necessary.
Gee, I wonder if you'd be calling Poles a liar and say he was instructed to hire a specific HC if he had chosen Caldwell? Would the Bear then not be racists just because their top 3 hires were black instead of just 2 out of 3. 2 of 3 coordinators are also Black plus 1/2 of the rest of this staff. Ya, ya, we know. You're not sayin, you're just saying.

That there is a genuine league issue here doesn't mean you get to single out the Bear who have shown to be nothing but unbiased for decades now. You said this wasn't about race but instead 'qualifications' but as usual you can't even manage your lies and have finally addressed your real issue here and done so in your usual vague accusational manner. Honestly we'd all respect you more if you stopped beating around the bush and just say what you really mean. Of all the hills to die on after the current hires. Pep Hamilton?

Last edited:

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why was Pep Hamilton fired midway through his 3rd season as OC? Why was their offense terrible that year? Why hasn't he been an offensive coordinator since? I means he's very qualified, right? You'd think with the countless o.c. jobs that have been available since 2015 he'd have been hired to do the job again, right? Have you considered that he wasn't a good offensive coordinator? That Andrew Luck was playing the worst football of his career? And he was much better the following two seasons?

This will be my last comment on this since you obviously don't read what I write. I don't take solace in the unknowable, I'm just completely comfortable reserving judgement until I see results. None of us have any idea who the most qualified candidate was. Qualifications are not simply past work. Sometimes(often, actually) the most qualified person has zero experience ever doing the job they are hired for.

Every great offensive coordinator was, at some point, an inexperienced, first time o.c. Which seems obvious but apparently isn't?

If you feel the need to be up in arms over superficial observations about things you know nothing about, go for it. Pep Hamilton seems like maybe he's a better QB coach then he is an o.c. I don't know. You don't know. I'm not going to bash or praise a move I have no way of judging at this point.
Pep is the model of the “good ol ’ boy “ network. He constantly get jobs because he has been around, knows a lot of nfl coaches, and knows how to brown nose.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Gee, I wonder if you'd be calling Poles a liar and say he was instructed to hire a specific HC if he had chosen Caldwell? Would the Bear then not be racists just because their top 3 hires were black instead of just 2 out of 3. 2 of 3 coordinators are also Black plus 1/2 of the rest of this staff. Ya, ya, we know. You're not sayin, you're just saying.

That there is a genuine league issue here doesn't mean you get to single out the Bear who have shown to be nothing but unbiased for decades now. You said this wasn't about race but instead 'qualifications' but as usual you can't even manage your lies and have finally addressed your real issue here and done so in your usual vague accusational manner. Honestly we'd all respect you more if you stopped beating around the bush and just say what you really mean. Of all the hills to die on after the current hires. Pep Hamilton?

You brought all up this. YOU reignited this old thread and Hamiton talk>>>#474 . Not me.

Now......Copy and paste the exact quotes where I allegedly "lied". Or let this go. I don't wanna keep bumping this thread.

In addition......As long, as sensible ppl like @JP Hochbaum understand me, then positive mission accomplished.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You brought all up this. YOU reignited this old thread and Hamiton talk>>>#474. Not me.

Now......Copy and paste the exact quotes where I allegedly "lied". Or let this go. I don't wanna keep bumping this thread.

In addition......As long, as sensible ppl like @JP Hochbaum understand me, then positive mission accomplished.
Dick tripper..

Last edited:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
You brought all up this. YOU reignited this old thread and Hamiton talk>>>#474 . Not me.

Dick tripper.

:brady:

Translation: you've got nothing that points to me "lying" so you'll go with the childish "Dick tripper." response.

I done with this. Get some counseling.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Tell us more about the RPO err Read Option or how Fields will get killed with Getsy but use the excuse for Pep getting canned in Indy that Luck was injured. Luck did not drop off the next 2 years after Pep left either.

Your reply to another member here.
Pep worked with Luck going back to Stanford. Most of what Luck had to deal with was a perennial poor OL.
Why did he retire early? He was beat up.

You said.....Why hasn't he been an offensive coordinator since? I means he's very qualified, right?
Because the most qualified don't get hired.....just look around i.e. Caldwell ( the Lions hadn't been in the playoffs for how many yrs prior to Jim's arrival?) The fact is....the Lions haven't done nothing since? I'm not gonna bother with discussing his accomplishments with the Ravens and Colts.

Here's the thing, I actually like Pep and would have been OK with him as a hire until he showed otherwise. He's getting his shot again so why the indignation and racial innuendo? Bears got a guy who picked us over 2 other OC offers and worked in an O that has kept a 38 y.o. QB vertical for years while earning MVP awards.
If you can use Luck, I can use Rodgers though I think it's a bit disingenuous.

By the way, Luck was rookie of the year, made the Pro Bowl, threw for the most yards by a rookie at the time (almost 4200 yds,), most in a game by a rookie (433) while missing one game and leading a previously 2 win team to an 11-5 record. All this before Pep got to the Colts. As for Pep and Luck at Stanford. Luck has a slightly higher passer rating the year before Pep became OC. Pep was a good influence but it's not like he created Luck as you like to intimate.

Like I said, I like Pep but his opportunity with the Bear was not limited to anything but personal preference by the HC and GM. The McCaskeys had absolutely zip to do with it. The Bear had even hired him in the past. In fact, with all that Pro experience that you point to, the only team the has kept Pep for 3 full years is the Bear and they were the 1st to keep him more than 1.

I still find it humorous that you're so certain that Poles was told by the McCaskeys to hire Eberflus instead of Caldwell. Gee, what would fuel that perspective?

Last edited: