Report: Bears offer OC job to Packers QB coach Luke Getsy

GSHSoldier

Liked Posts:
Dude talks about an Audi 8, but if you really got it then you don’t talk about it.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Keep ghosting my posts. Also, you have shown your homophobia time and time again and have been called racist by half a dozen posters.

But hey, you're not rude or disrespectful.

Welcome to CCS!

You initiated this......Now, What or who do the first 2 words of this link refer too?>>>>#134
I don't fear anyone here. I dare u to show me, when I've been "racist" in anyway towards anyone here.
And I dare u to produce and any evidence of me initiating personal disrespectful, insulting names, remarks, etc,
toward any member here including YOU.

Again.......the key word is initiated. Now if you or anyone initiates a ugly, personal attack on me, I will retaliate.

Yeah...
Welcome to CCS!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Dumb question here. Does this guy have any experience developing a quarterback? I have not read anything positive about Love, the Packers backup quarterback.

Getsy...any experience developing a quarterback? No. And he's never been a pro OC. But he gets the offer. :(

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Getsy...any experience developing a quarterback? No. And he's never been a pro OC. But he gets the offer. :(

Who did Daboll develop before Allen? Brady Quinn? Colt McCoy? Ryan Tannehill? All played under him, all sucked. In fact, his offenses all sucked until he magically learned how to develop quarterbacks when he got to Buffalo.

Or maybe Josh Allen was going to be a stud no matter who coached him.

You want Fields to develop? Put him in a system that fits his abilities and surround him with talent.

FieldsofDreams1

Liked Posts:
Does anyone know if Fields is involved in the OC interviews? I really think he should be if he isn't.

mecha

Liked Posts:
are you all missing the obvious here? this strategically negatively impacts the Packers too.
Who did Daboll develop before Allen? Brady Quinn? Colt McCoy? Ryan Tannehill? All played under him, all sucked. In fact, his offenses all sucked until he magically learned how to develop quarterbacks when he got to Buffalo.

Or maybe Josh Allen was going to be a stud no matter who coached him.

You want Fields to develop? Put him in a system that fits his abilities and surround him with talent.
also this... it just means the Browns were a deplorable organization. (take note of this point) they played musical chairs with quarterbacks and coaches and notoriously wasted MANY high first round draft picks for over a decade. Tannehill finally had a glimmer of success... it's cause he wasn't playing for the Dolphins anymore or ever for the Browns.

back to the point, there's a reason every quarterback the Bears fielded under Nagy performed roughly the exact same. I'll let you figure it out, it's obvious.