Report: Bears to bring back David Fales

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fales is gonna play so well these next few weeks the Bears won't draft a QB this year.

#CallingIt

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
We just cant get away from this guy, fuck.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fales will be staring by the Niners game, that's how bad Barkley is. I'm actually afraid Fales might win us a game or 2.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
I heard the locker room is really getting behind Barkley and some anonymous sources are expecting him to light it up this week and that the team was fed up with Cutler.

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
It would be great if he earns the opportunity to be a stop gap next year. This year's QB class is so weak, it would be great if he could hold us over until next year's draft.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
It would be great if he earns the opportunity to be a stop gap next year. This year's QB class is so weak, it would be great if he could hold us over until next year's draft.

Ehhh. You may be right (I don't watch much college football), but I feel like they say that every year. There's almost always one or two teams every draft that settle their QB position for the next 15 years because they take a chance on a QB, sometimes when they don't even need one.

The Bears actually need a QB, arguably more than any position. So to say "wait until next year to draft a QB" isn't great advice imo. I'm fine if Pace doesn't want one of the QBs predicted to go in the 1st round, but the position absolutely needs to be addressed within the first three rounds. Let's roll the dice and see what happens.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Feed Freeman's PEDs to Barkley this week because he'll need it. He'll get caught next week, then start Fales the rest of the way. This GM shit's too easy, even a monkey can do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I really hoped that this shitty situation would see us bring in someone really out of the box, as its clear that Barkley belongs in the NFL about as much as Pickles did. Fales? Uh, I guess that's an improvement, since he's been in the "system."

But why not go grab someone off a PS that actually has developing potential (Driskell?), as its clear that neither Barkley/Fales are worthy of roster spots going forward (based on previous cuts). We need bodies and competition, as a QB that can win games isn't really anywhere in the organization.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Haven't we seen enough? Can we just forfeit the rest of our games?

I lol'd, but it will actually be nice to see some of the younger guys and how they develop over the final few games. The younger players on defense especially have shown signs of potential this year.